This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
    Sorry Pizz. I'm not trying to be a **** head. I'm really not. I'm just tired of negativity all the time.

I tried to just make a benign comment about what my nickname was and I got a load of **** from you. It was then I realized that you don't post anything positive ever. It's all negative. It's just posting. It's not life, so maybe it's just on the MB. But it turns me off completely.
    It's just me.

You can now accuse me of whatever you want.
    Got a load of **** from me when, about what?! I'm not going back to read, but.... I've barely posted recently. How could I have done that?

Regardless though, **** off, man.....the most trite saying in the world is the pot calling the kettle black....and youre the most miserable old man I've ever met, so maybe you should practice what you preach.

You think everyone tries to fight with you, and give you a hard time? Guess what, man....if you think everyone around you is an *******, and you're the normal one? Chances are, that makes you the *******.

You wanna rant about whatever you want, unprompted yesterday, be my guest. But keep my ****ing name out of your mouth while doing it, because I've barely posted anything lately, so it's really out of nowhere and it's out of line. Stick to TAGF with all the rest of the miserable *****s like yourself.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Sorry for the rant.....I'm not looking to start anything.
      We get along in person just fine, so I'm not sure why what gets posted here even matters? It's not even important.

I'm having a good week though, so I'm not doing this right now.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• what the f guys, chill out.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          what the f guys, chill out.
          What the F, buffalo bill!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Can't we all just save our hatred for Cowboys fans?
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              Can't we all just save our hatred for Cowboys fans?
              I do not hate MH....I just think his random outbursts are misdirected, and I have no idea why he involved me.

But yes......yes we can....
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Other than Sarc, B, and Zim, Id say the rest of us are rather negative. haha
                Last edited by dezzzR; Today, 09:02 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                  It's amusing being told I hate everything by the grumpiest old man to ever grumpy-grump!
                  Yea, I'm a bit lost on his comment.

Comment

Other than Sarc, B, and Zim, Id say the rest of us are rather negative. haha
                    I'm a golden ray of mother ******* sunshine damn it, hot burning ray that can cook your eyes in their sockets, so full of positivity, I **** rainbows on your cornflakes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I'm a golden ray of mother ******* sunshine damn it, hot burning ray that can cook your eyes in their sockets, so full of positivity, I **** rainbows on your cornflakes.
                      lol
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Other than Sarc, B, and Zim, Id say the rest of us are rather negative. haha
                        I'd say most people have more good days than bad.....most....
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                        X