Same exact tyhing went through my head. hahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Same exact tyhing went through my head. hahaha
      Why do you two say that?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Why do you two say that?
        Because you don't give off a...I should I word this... girly vibe.

Comment

• I've never seen the movie, but I've seen this meme so many times, and I'm sure it hits home with anyone with an indecisive significant other lol
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Too many good movies. Don't really have one. My favorite show though was HBO's Rome. Not a 100% historically accurate but theres so many good scenes. Think Im going to watch it for the millionth time.

Comment

Because you don't give off a...I should I word this... girly vibe.
              I have quite a number of girly vibes actually, not sure what they have to do with it.

Comment

• Better movie question. If someone were to torture you by locking you in a room and playing the same movie on constant loop with no ability to turn it off or down. What movie would torture you the most?

Comment

Why do you two say that?
                  Well this time I read ahead so I should keep my mouth shut.

But my thought was like Fez's. Didn't seem like it would be your favorite. A likable, good movie but not something I pictured you thinking was the greatest movie ever.

Comment

I have quite a number of girly vibes actually, not sure what they have to do with it.
                    I'm pretty sure this is true.

Comment

Im sure you do but most girls aren't big into football, knives, ect

Comment

Too many good movies. Don't really have one. My favorite show though was HBO's Rome. Not a 100% historically accurate but theres so many good scenes. Think Im going to watch it for the millionth time.
                        HBO has put out some great shows over the years. Was curb your enthusiasm on HBO? That was one of the best shows ever made imo.

Comment

Im sure you do but most girls aren't big into football, knives, ect
                          I am not big into knives. I have them for personal protection. I just believe in being thorough, why carry 1 when you have space for 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

This is me and my wife trying to order dinner in a restaurant.
                            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                            "No...I didn't."
                            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                              I've never seen the movie, but I've seen this meme so many times, and I'm sure it hits home with anyone with an indecisive significant other lol
                              Women love that Ryan Goseling dude for some reason

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

This is me and my wife trying to order dinner in a restaurant.
                                Lol

Comment

Working...
                                X