X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Im sure you do but most girls aren't big into football, knives, ect
    I think you missed the sarcasm in her response. The key was "I have quite a number of girly vibes".....

You dig?
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I am not big into knives. I have them for personal protection. I just believe in being thorough, why carry 1 when you have space for 11.
      Are knives legal to carry around?
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Women love that Ryan Goseling dude for some reason
        um, because he's hot...duh

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Each state is different I think but not sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Im sure you do but most girls aren't big into football, knives, ect
            I've never known a woman that didn't have at least one.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

nope

Attacking someone on the street late at night isn't legal either. Philadelphia has an 11 minute response time to 911 calls. 11 minutes is a long time to run for your life or defend yourself against people considerably bigger and stronger than you. I am not a particularly fast runner, heck, I'm slow, short legs and all. I can pull out one of my knives a hell of a lot faster than it would take to dial 911 if I even get the chance to do so. I am not willing to allow myself to be attacked because the best option I have for defending myself happens to be illegal. As my Philadelphia police officer friend of mine says, "If you can't defend yourself, you'll be long dead before we could get there. We'll arrest the guys who did it though, if they haven't cleared out first because in that neighborhood nobody sees anything and nobody knows anything. Like the dead person just popped into being right there in the middle of the road. So keep the damn knives on you, they give you a chance and you will be better off alive defending yourself in front of a judge than the alternative."

Comment

nope

Attacking someone on the street late at night isn't legal either. Philadelphia has an 11 minute response time to 911 calls. 11 minutes is a long time to run for your life or defend yourself against people considerably bigger and stronger than you. I am not a particularly fast runner, heck, I'm slow, short legs and all. I can pull out one of my knives a hell of a lot faster than it would take to dial 911 if I even get the chance to do so. I am not willing to allow myself to be attacked because the best option I have for defending myself happens to be illegal. As my Philadelphia police officer friend of mine says, "If you can't defend yourself, you'll be long dead before we could get there. We'll arrest the guys who did it though, if they haven't cleared out first because in that neighborhood nobody sees anything and nobody knows anything. Like the dead person just popped into being right there in the middle of the road. So keep the damn knives on you, they give you a chance and you will be better off alive defending yourself in front of a judge than the alternative."
                Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I've never known a woman that didn't have at least one.
                  I have a blue tooth one that I can call the cell phone its linked to to set off as a ringer or text alert. Much fun, particularly when she is unable to get to her phone right away.

Comment

Word.
                    "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Jenn and the Notebook is exactly like the Replacements for me. I dig the cheerleader (Brooke Langton), so I'll watch unless some other favorite show is on. She's nice on the eyes and I know the movie by heart, so I can drift around the net, read and post stuff here, play games, do chores/cleaning , answer work e-mails.etc. and not worry about losing sight of Annabelle or the thread of the movie.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                        Jenn and the Notebook is exactly like the Replacements for me. I dig the cheerleader (Brooke Langton), so I'll watch unless some other favorite show is on. She's nice on the eyes and I know the movie by heart, so I can drift around the net, read and post stuff here, play games, do chores/cleaning , answer work e-mails.etc. and not worry about losing sight of Annabelle or the thread of the movie.
                        She is very easy on the eyes Zim, agreed. Was she ever in anything else ?

Comment

Yea until ya getting plowed by someone named *****.

Comment

• Really?

Comment

I am not big into knives. I have them for personal protection. I just believe in being thorough, why carry 1 when you have space for 11.
                              It's a compliment. Too girly can be annoying.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

She is very easy on the eyes Zim, agreed. Was she ever in anything else ?
                                Checked out her IMDB years ago and she has been in a million things, but mostly in TV series I never watched on a one time or semi regular basis, and small roles in small movies. I don't remember seeing her in anything else, but she had mostly longer hair and different colors of hair.

Comment

Working...
                                X