Use mouthwash, or stop eating bait.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Use mouthwash, or stop eating bait.
      Some chummy advice, right there.

Comment

• attack of the lame-*** dad jokes.

I expect more from you.

actually, I take that back, I have very low expectations in regards to Jenn's joke's....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Some chummy advice, right there.
          Fell for it hook, line, and sinker......
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• I just put in for 2 promotions.....for a position I don't even want...

Ahhhh the things we do for career advancement....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The Boston Strangler

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

The Boston Strangler
                The Red Sox came off like a bunch of *****es last night. Austin basically slid on top of the bag at second and that constitutes throwing at a guy ?
                Last edited by R2Z2; 04-12-2018, 02:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

The Boston Strangler
                  It's called a rest hold. He was just resting. Keep him in that headlock so he doesn't wear himself out by throwing haymakers to faces
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• much ado about nothing. We've all seen hundreds of slides like that.... and then the pitcher retaliating... and then a mini brawl of chest thumping, headlocks, and missed punches. Boys will be boys. Lots of testosterone, and zero blood.
                    The Boston Strangler was a good one, dezzz
                    Anytime I hear that I can't help but think of Tony Curtis.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post
                      much ado about nothing. We've all seen hundreds of slides like that.... and then the pitcher retaliating... and then a mini brawl of chest thumping, headlocks, and missed punches. Boys will be boys. Lots of testosterone, and zero blood.
                      The Boston Strangler was a good one, dezzz
                      Anytime I hear that I can't help but think of Tony Curtis.
                      It was nice to see some high levels of testosterone considering the feminist movement that is designed to lower testosterone levels in men lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

It's called a rest hold. He was just resting. Keep him in that headlock so he doesn't wear himself out by throwing haymakers to faces
                        I think the pitcher for the redsox bladed, and thatís why he was bleeding after the brawl lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

The Red Sox came off like a bunch of *****es last night. Austin basically slid on top of the bag at second and that constitutes throwing at a guy ?
                          He slid spikes up. Come on.
                          Just because you're a Yankee fan doesn't make you blind. Happened last year to Pedroia and he hasn't been the same since.

Sox take that **** very seriously. If the umps had called it then it probably would have been over right there. But pitchers have to defend their players.
                          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

It was nice to see some high levels of testosterone considering the feminist movement that is designed to lower testosterone levels in men lol.
                            It's a full blown conspiracy

Comment

I think the pitcher for the redsox bladed, and thatís why he was bleeding after the brawl lol.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He slid spikes up. Come on.
                                Just because you're a Yankee fan doesn't make you blind. Happened last year to Pedroia and he hasn't been the same since.

Sox take that **** very seriously. If the umps had called it then it probably would have been over right there. But pitchers have to defend their players.
                                Stop it lol. You played baseball from the time you were in grade school through college correct ? You know damn well that was at worst a good hard slide. The Sox handled that poorly. Then it took Kelly 3 pitches to hit Austin. What a joke

Comment

Working...
                                X