X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Better than golf.
    I always enjoy catching a Commander McBragg cartoon, every once in a while.

Comment

Better than golf.
      hmm, guess so.....I don't watch either lol
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Was checking out some threads in TAGF, some posters are considering it racist if you bash OBJ. This place is something else.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

hmm, guess so.....I don't watch either lol
          Fake *** Yankee fan. I dont know whose worse, you or MH. I mean the answers ALWAYS MH but you're coming in close.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
            Was checking out some threads in TAGF, some posters are considering it racist if you bash OBJ. This place is something else.
            I've noticed most message boards have some members with agendas that they need to work into every response they make. Most of that can be discussed or jabbed at, it's all fine. But there is no appropriate response to a topic like racist accusations. It's lose - lose, for anyone involved.

Comment

Fake *** Yankee fan. I dont know whose worse, you or MH. I mean the answers ALWAYS MH but you're coming in close.
              lol, dude.....you've known for AWHILE that I haven't watched baseball since like 2010

Aside from just watching a game at a bar while I'm out....and I did watch a few playoff games last fall
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I've noticed most message boards have some members with agendas that they need to work into every response they make. Most of that can be discussed or jabbed at, it's all fine. But there is no appropriate response to a topic like racist accusations. It's lose - lose, for anyone involved.
                the proper response is "yes...I do in fact hate white people..."
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I always enjoy catching a Commander McBragg cartoon, every once in a while.
                  The early 90ís X-men cartoon is a go to for me.

Comment

The early 90ís X-men cartoon is a go to for me.
                    **** YES, MYYY DUDE

loved that ****. I still have the digital copies on my hard drive lol. so good
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

the proper response is "yes...I do in fact hate white people..."
                      Lmao

Comment

**** YES, MYYY DUDE

Saturday mornings were great back then.

Comment

I was reading some thread in the ďcivilityĒ section and its pretty bad. I understand Iím ignorant on what would be offensive to a black person so itís not for me to tell anyone what they should be offended by but Iíve always felt sports was a way of getting away from all that. I would bet most fans donít care what color or race a player is as long as he performs.

Comment

I was reading some thread in the ďcivilityĒ section and its pretty bad. I understand Iím ignorant on what would be offensive to a black person so itís not for me to tell anyone what they should be offended by but Iíve always felt sports was a way of getting away from all that. I would bet most fans donít care what color or race a player is as long as he performs.
                            What's so bad about being offended? It's part of life. Some folks seem determined to see sinister intent in anything someone says.
                            Makes for a very unhappy life as far as I'm concerned.

I look for the good. We all have it. (Except Pizz)
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Saturday mornings were great back then.
                              X-Men, WWF Superstars, American Gladiators.......those were my morning watches lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

**** YES, MYYY DUDE

I loved that show too. But what I hated when I was a kid was how they never played those shows or Batman the animated series in order. If it was a to be continued episode they would. But I felt I missed few.

Comment

Working...
                                X