X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Oh he sure does.

He says it's for the chronic pain in his hip though.
    yes...the chronic....hip pain...
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

THanks for the tips. You obviously do a lot of smoking
      I've never used a smoker, myself, actually. I do read about different cooking technics, and watch or discuss things with people who are experienced. My Polish neighbor grinds, packs, and smokes his own Keilbasa - and it's awesome.
      Slow cooking can be done in many ways, the same principle is applied.
      There's few things I enjoy more than cooking. I can't believe some people get paid to do it, and many can't stand doing it.
      Good luck, and don't ruin it with an IPA, lol!

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Oh he sure does.

He says it's for the chronic pain in his hip though.
        It's a medical and mental marvel. I will be greatly enjoying my therapy in about 1 hour.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

lol I didn't necessarily mean YOUR wedding lol.
          lol... it is a great memory for me.... it means nothing to anyone on GMB... but, just figured I'd throw it out there to remind people who the ancient mariner is on here. Hell, that might be before even your parents were born.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

But they do that because it's what their audience wants to hear. Trump haters want more reasons to hate Trump. Trump worshipers want more reasons to worship Trump.
            They want to be affirmed. That's what keeps them tuning in. These three networks aren't appealing to the general population. They are appealing to about 15 million or so viewers every night between the three networks. That's less than 5% of the population.
            agree 100%. And, it's so odd only because it's trending so radically in that direction. It's a mutual admiration society, and they don't seem to care. Back in the day you had your favorite broadcasters, but it didn't really matter what network station you tuned in to because they were all going to have pretty much the same presentation.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

lol... it is a great memory for me.... it means nothing to anyone on GMB... but, just figured I'd throw it out there to remind people who the ancient mariner is on here. Hell, that might be before even your parents were born.
              lol, fo sho

nah my 'rents were born in the 50s
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lol, fo sho

nah my 'rents were born in the 50s
                Here ya go... my father was born 108 years ago, and my mom 101 years ago. My mom got her license when she was 35, and my father never got a license.... took the LIRR to the city every working day. Ugh.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

Here ya go... my father was born 108 years ago, and my mom 101 years ago. My mom got her license when she was 35, and my father never got a license.... took the LIRR to the city every working day. Ugh.
                  You're old, brother......might as well throw dirt on ya!!
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're old, brother......might as well throw dirt on ya!!
                    I'm older than dirt.

Comment

• Boys release Dez. Good move by them imo.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                        Boys release Dez. Good move by them imo.
                        I know we've talked about it before, but.....Dez Bryant is an adequate WR. he's not elite, he's not great, and he's not even that good. He's just adequate.
                        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know we've talked about it before, but.....Dez Bryant is an adequate WR. he's not elite, he's not great, and he's not even that good. He's just adequate.
                          I think he's good but maybe that injury in 15 slowed him down. He needs a qb that can fit the ball in tight windows because he's not a speed guy, he uses his size to box people out. Dak isnt that.

Comment

• Should we give Marshall another shot?

Comment

Should we give Marshall another shot?
                              I thought he was a waste of money. Never did a thing... which, to be fair, was the function of a sucky OL and Eli not near sharp.... but, he wasn't a revelation and has slowed down quite a bit from his prime. He's like Dez now... a big body. Speed beats big bodies these days.

Comment

Should we give Marshall another shot?
                                He needs to take a huge pay cut. I like Brandon Marshall a lot. But if he's gunna make $5MM.......he needs to go.
                                Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Working...
                                X