Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I haven't exposed any trade secrets...
    See, right there a man gets stuck on 'exposed'.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

I shall call you coymike, instead of jmike.
      You know very well that certain words are100% guaranteed to conjure up a sexual connotation in a man's mind, rather than the actual context someone else intended.
      Moist is one of those words.
      We do not imagine a moist and yummy home made cake.
      MY grandma said it, "Merst." Used to drive me nuts.
      Just like, you can't refer to your four legged feline as a ***** cat.
      You can't say, "just shove it in a box.", without a detour in a man's thinking.
      There are literally hundreds, if not thousands of words that seem very innocent, yet instantly conjure up a pleasing sexual image in a man's mind's eye.
      And, you know all this very well, and you love to use it to your advantage, while you play the little innocent school girl.
      Then, at times you can be brutally direct, and just rip the balls out without hesitation.
      So, it all boils down to... coymike.
      Not only is it all good, it makes for a significantly funner place to visit.
      And, sometimes I have to read your stuff a few times to realize whether you said it with a straight and stern face... or, if there is an ever so slight upturn at the corner of your mouth, and an added twinkle in the eye.
      Zim you drool over her more than Atown used or pizz does now. She is a man eater !!

Comment

• I don't believe I have ever claimed to be an innocent schoolgirl.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Finstock View Post
          Zim you drool over her more than Atown used or pizz does now. She is a man eater !!
          lol, Fin... I'm 70 with a bad ticker and COPD/Emphysema. I ain't chasing any beauties anymore.
          But, you'd all be lying if you didn't admit that coymike is a very intriguing woman, as she is to me.
          Life's daily conversations would be very pleasing and unpredictable, but never boring.
          If jmike and Rudy were not on this site it would be boring as hell. Women are the spice of life.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
            I don't believe I have ever claimed to be an innocent schoolgirl.
            Claimed? Of course not.

Comment

• It's more fun if you block him in your account settings and see the confusing context as other people respond to things you cant see lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                I don't believe I have ever claimed to be an innocent schoolgirl.
                The innocent, vengeful school girl.

Comment

Working...
                X