This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote]

got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol

don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote]

I doubt BBI posters come. I'd be pretty damn suprised if they did. The general consensus is that the posters here are all functional idiots, who post garbage stuff. So I don't see any of them coming. The good part about that site, and I post there ALOT is that they basically police themselves. So I'd bet alot of the stuff posted here would be deleted, or the posters would get flamed for some of the topics started.
    [/quote]

haha we got a younger generation of posters coming o nhere now tho. They will learn the ropes. I remember when i was a bitty newbie on the boards, i made the same mistakes.

And tell them to lick my nuts if they don't like my opinion []

and anytime they want a debate, dammit i'm ready[/quote]

Yeah all the people I used to talk to and stuff all left. We had some really good posters on here I would say between 4-6 years ago. Between that time frame I would say. That wouldn't here cuz you'd get banned. Do that on BBI and the hornets would swarm you, and you'd end up getting tossed. Just read some of the threads there that aren't quality. They have no qualms of telling you that you stink at posting topics.

They all meet at training camp in Albany but since I was coaching that's when we have training camps so never got the chance to go hang with them there.
    [/quote]

a buncha fbombs? lol

thats cool[/quote]

lol Yeah, and a whole MB full of them, lol.
    [/quote]

haha maybe i'll work my way over there...

btw... great job deleting this post last week []

u got sucked in like a vacuum[/quote]

No, you said thursday.. So tomorrrow it's as good as gone. So I was hoping you'd pretty much re-hash all the info, post it, and lock the thread so now people can click on the top to read it. But this thread is def. going tomorrow.

You should go there. The quality of posts there trump this site. That's why I post all my game breakdowns on that site. Also, because it handles it alot better than this MB platform. But it's better appreciated there. So I post it there and NFL draft countdown. Kase -1 is a member there as well.

check out the link below. Damn good thread.

Is it a myth that the WR production dropped off after Plax?
    [/quote]

well ur already pot committed, you have to keep it up til sat now lol
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

what time is this suppose to be starting up. </P>

[/quote] open bar is from 4-8[/quote]</P>

i want in on this comp with the drinks i will out drink every body their but kase he has some strang fing drinks man. </P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

8am. put your game face on.</P>[/quote]

yea right

shes starting at 630pm and will be passed out by 8pm

Comment

bleedblue85 how many drinks till your passes out 4 or 5. lol </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote] open bar is from 4-8[/quote]</P>

i want in on this comp with the drinks i will out drink every body their but kase he has some strang fing drinks man. </P>[/quote]

$35 bucks and ur in on it lol

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]well if thats true, shes def on an even levels[/quote]

Women have less body water (52% for the average woman v. 61% for the average man). This means that a man's body will automatically dilute the alcohol more than a woman's body, even if the two people weigh the same amount.

Women have less dehydrogenase, a liver enzyme that breaks down alcohol, than men. So a woman's body will break down alcohol more slowly than a man's.

Premenstrual hormonal changes cause intoxication to set in faster during the days right before a woman gets her period. Birth control pills or other medication with estrogen will slow down the rate at which alcohol is eliminated from the body.

Women who are heavy drinkers are at greater risk of liver disease, damage to the pancreas and high blood pressure than male heavy drinkers. Proportionately more alcoholic women die from cirrhosis than do alcoholic men.

Link (http://www.sandiego-dui-lawyer.com/process-alcohol.htm)
              [/quote]</p>

fun fact of the day!!</p>[/quote]

So basically he is saying since you're a girl, take care of yourself! []

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

No, you said thursday.. So tomorrrow it's as good as gone. So I was hoping you'd pretty much re-hash all the info, post it, and lock the thread so now people can click on the top to read it. But this thread is def. going tomorrow.

[/quote]</P>

paa paa paa please dont []</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

http://clevelandcurse.wordpress.com/...-trade-rumors/</P>

terrible news, i think i wanna cry.</P>

[/quote]</P>

whateverrr, the dumb **** cant even spell "where" right. </P>

</P>

like iv been saying matt, get me boldin reese!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</P>[/quote]

by alert, she means forgot half the night

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

8am. put your game face on.</P>

[/quote] yea right shes starting at 630pm and will be passed out by 8pm[/quote]</P>

whatever, i cant wait to prove you wrong... </P>

Comment

I get buzzed on two wines coolers. I'm in trouble when the LI Teas and irish car bombs start coming. [&lt;)]

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</P>

[/quote] by alert, she means forgot half the night[/quote]</P>

SO we putting that to the test sat. me and matt will have to supervise. and keep track when you have officialy gone off the deep end. </P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote] got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote]

I doubt BBI posters come. I'd be pretty damn suprised if they did. The general consensus is that the posters here are all functional idiots, who post garbage stuff. So I don't see any of them coming. The good part about that site, and I post there ALOT is that they basically police themselves. So I'd bet alot of the stuff posted here would be deleted, or the posters would get flamed for some of the topics started.
                              [/quote] haha we got a younger generation of posters coming o nhere now tho. They will learn the ropes. I remember when i was a bitty newbie on the boards, i made the same mistakes. And tell them to lick my nuts if they don't like my opinion [] and anytime they want a debate, dammit i'm ready[/quote]

Yeah all the people I used to talk to and stuff all left. We had some really good posters on here I would say between 4-6 years ago. Between that time frame I would say. That wouldn't here cuz you'd get banned. Do that on BBI and the hornets would swarm you, and you'd end up getting tossed. Just read some of the threads there that aren't quality. They have no qualms of telling you that you stink at posting topics.

They all meet at training camp in Albany but since I was coaching that's when we have training camps so never got the chance to go hang with them there.
                              [/quote] a buncha fbombs? lol thats cool[/quote]

lol Yeah, and a whole MB full of them, lol.
                              [/quote] haha maybe i'll work my way over there... btw... great job deleting this post last week [] u got sucked in like a vacuum[/quote]

You should go there. The quality of posts there trump this site. That's why I post all my game breakdowns on that site. Also, because it handles it alot better than this MB platform. But it's better appreciated there. So I post it there and NFL draft countdown. Kase -1 is a member there as well.

check out the link below. Damn good thread.

Is it a myth that the WR production dropped off after Plax?
                              [/quote]</P>

well then your uninvited.......</P>

howa bout that...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[/quote]</P>

8am. put your game face on.</P>

[/quote] yea right shes starting at 630pm and will be passed out by 8pm[/quote]</P>

whatever, i cant wait to prove you wrong... </P>[/quote]

lol yea yea sure sure

Comment

Working...
                                X