This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

bleedblue85 how many drinks till your passes out 4 or 5. lol </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</P>

[/quote] by alert, she means forgot half the night[/quote]</P>

that wasnt the night we all went out *******, i remember that night. goddddddddddd</P>

Comment

[quote user="FIONA"]I get buzzed on two wines coolers. I'm in trouble when the LI Teas and irish car bombs start coming. [&lt;)]
      [/quote]</P>

dont worry, we can protect each other... this boys are fiesty lol</P>

Comment

Someone bring a webcam i wanna see MMB crap his pants when "TRADE ALERT" flashes across the screen.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]

No, you said thursday.. So tomorrrow it's as good as gone. So I was hoping you'd pretty much re-hash all the info, post it, and lock the thread so now people can click on the top to read it. But this thread is def. going tomorrow.

[/quote]</p>

paa paa paa please dont []</p>[/quote]

Yeah, we can't have a 100 plus thread of nothing getting bumped up every 2 seconds. But we, mods, are talking about creating 1 thread for idle BS. We still gotta talk it over and such, but we may do that. But I use PM, email, IM or facebook. I think there is a NYG message board group on facebook. I am in it along with some members on this site. Either way we can't have a collection of 6 or so, give or take, people having their own private conversation with the thread getting bumped up like this.
          But if all goes well and everyone signs off, we can set up a thread like this so people can BS. Put it this way, we have 30,000 plus registered members, if everyone or small groups wanted to BS, this board would be filled with private conversations.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

bleedblue85 how many drinks till your passes out 4 or 5. lol </p>

</p>

[/quote]</p>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</p>[/quote]

12 shots of what, 12 baby beers or something and you might as well not even drink because there is almost no alcohol in there.

and in general mixed drinks at a bar is a bad Idea, always watered down because they can normally get away with it.

Comment

[quote user="FIONA"]I get buzzed on two wines coolers. I'm in trouble when the LI Teas and irish car bombs start coming. [&lt;)]
              [/quote]</P>

dont worry, we can protect each other... this boys are fiesty lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

no protection needed when having fun</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

No, you said thursday.. So tomorrrow it's as good as gone. So I was hoping you'd pretty much re-hash all the info, post it, and lock the thread so now people can click on the top to read it. But this thread is def. going tomorrow.

[/quote]</P>

paa paa paa please dont []</P>

[/quote]

Yeah, we can't have a 100 plus thread of nothing getting bumped up every 2 seconds. But we, mods, are talking about creating 1 thread for idle BS. We still gotta talk it over and such, but we may do that. But I use PM, email, IM or facebook. I think there is a NYG message board group on facebook. I am in it along with some members on this site. Either way we can't have a collection of 6 or so, give or take, people having their own private conversation with the thread getting bumped up like this.
                But if all goes well and everyone signs off, we can set up a thread like this so people can BS. Put it this way, we have 30,000 plus registered members, if everyone or small groups wanted to BS, this board would be filled with private conversations.
                [/quote]</P>

its not private, the trolls enjoy reading it too. but i think locking this thread is a stupid idea and i dont htink you should break my heart like that [][U]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote] got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote]

I doubt BBI posters come. I'd be pretty damn suprised if they did. The general consensus is that the posters here are all functional idiots, who post garbage stuff. So I don't see any of them coming. The good part about that site, and I post there ALOT is that they basically police themselves. So I'd bet alot of the stuff posted here would be deleted, or the posters would get flamed for some of the topics started.
                  [/quote] haha we got a younger generation of posters coming o nhere now tho. They will learn the ropes. I remember when i was a bitty newbie on the boards, i made the same mistakes. And tell them to lick my nuts if they don't like my opinion [] and anytime they want a debate, dammit i'm ready[/quote]

Yeah all the people I used to talk to and stuff all left. We had some really good posters on here I would say between 4-6 years ago. Between that time frame I would say. That wouldn't here cuz you'd get banned. Do that on BBI and the hornets would swarm you, and you'd end up getting tossed. Just read some of the threads there that aren't quality. They have no qualms of telling you that you stink at posting topics.

They all meet at training camp in Albany but since I was coaching that's when we have training camps so never got the chance to go hang with them there.
                  [/quote] a buncha fbombs? lol thats cool[/quote]

lol Yeah, and a whole MB full of them, lol.
                  [/quote] haha maybe i'll work my way over there... btw... great job deleting this post last week [] u got sucked in like a vacuum[/quote]

You should go there. The quality of posts there trump this site. That's why I post all my game breakdowns on that site. Also, because it handles it alot better than this MB platform. But it's better appreciated there. So I post it there and NFL draft countdown. Kase -1 is a member there as well.

check out the link below. Damn good thread.

Is it a myth that the WR production dropped off after Plax?
                  [/quote]</p>

well then your uninvited.......</p>

howa bout that...</p>[/quote]

blah, i am coming ready to chill, and watch this team draft someone good. Is Eli now the only first round pro bowler we have, now that Shockey is gone?

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</P>

[/quote]

12 shots of what, 12 baby beers or something and you might as well not even drink because there is almost no alcohol in there.

and in general mixed drinks at a bar is a bad Idea, always watered down because they can normally get away with it.
                    [/quote]</P>

lol you guys can say whatever you want... im done arguing my point... MMB when we went out, about how manyshots did we do?? and it def wasnt baby **** either.. lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

paa paa paa please dont []</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

soooooo can you leave this one up until a bs thread is made???? please</P>

</P>

your the cool mod. </P>

</P>

right?</P>

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]So how many people lined up for this little shin-dig??[/quote] got like 20 posters that said they are coming, plus like anotehr 10 question marks, plus who they bring, plus readers that don't post, plus i heard it go to BBI, so i dunno... my gues is 50-70 lol don't worry, we'll let ya come as long as u bring the vasoline... it'll be a rough ride for ya lol[/quote]

I doubt BBI posters come. I'd be pretty damn suprised if they did. The general consensus is that the posters here are all functional idiots, who post garbage stuff. So I don't see any of them coming. The good part about that site, and I post there ALOT is that they basically police themselves. So I'd bet alot of the stuff posted here would be deleted, or the posters would get flamed for some of the topics started.
                        [/quote] haha we got a younger generation of posters coming o nhere now tho. They will learn the ropes. I remember when i was a bitty newbie on the boards, i made the same mistakes. And tell them to lick my nuts if they don't like my opinion [] and anytime they want a debate, dammit i'm ready[/quote]

Yeah all the people I used to talk to and stuff all left. We had some really good posters on here I would say between 4-6 years ago. Between that time frame I would say. That wouldn't here cuz you'd get banned. Do that on BBI and the hornets would swarm you, and you'd end up getting tossed. Just read some of the threads there that aren't quality. They have no qualms of telling you that you stink at posting topics.

They all meet at training camp in Albany but since I was coaching that's when we have training camps so never got the chance to go hang with them there.
                        [/quote] a buncha fbombs? lol thats cool[/quote]

lol Yeah, and a whole MB full of them, lol.
                        [/quote] haha maybe i'll work my way over there... btw... great job deleting this post last week [] u got sucked in like a vacuum[/quote]

You should go there. The quality of posts there trump this site. That's why I post all my game breakdowns on that site. Also, because it handles it alot better than this MB platform. But it's better appreciated there. So I post it there and NFL draft countdown. Kase -1 is a member there as well.

check out the link below. Damn good thread.

Is it a myth that the WR production dropped off after Plax?
                        [/quote]</p>

well then your uninvited.......</p>

howa bout that...</p>[/quote]

blah, i am coming ready to chill, and watch this team draft someone good. Is Eli now the only first round pro bowler we have, now that Shockey is gone?
                        [/quote]

im registering over there now muhahaa.

uhg... yes Eli is. Does Ron Dayne count?
                        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Tolerance accounts for a lot, I'm not joking when I say my Mother can out drink me and a couple friends at the same time, we were playing drinking games beirut beer pong etc etc... all day long after a party with a full left over Keg at my parents house once, filling up pitchers for the games, she drank more of the keg by herself watching a nascar race just at her normal pace then we drank playing drinking games over 4-5 hours.

it's scary what she can do.

so I'm not saying women can't drink, but it is very rare that they can handle their shiet.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

paa paa paa please dont []</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

its not private, the trolls enjoy reading it too. but i think locking this thread is a stupid idea and i dont htink you should break my heart like that [][U]</p>[/quote]

Yeah really... come on now... it is the offseason. I think it is OK to have a thread like this during the offseason.

During the season? No

Offseason and the summer? Yes yes yes

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol you guys can say whatever you want... im done arguing my point... MMB when we went out, about how manyshots did we do?? and it def wasnt baby **** either.. lol</P>[/quote]why you getting all heated for. their is no need for that just poking some fun your way bleedblue85

Comment

lol you guys can say whatever you want... im done arguing my point... MMB when we went out, about how manyshots did we do?? and it def wasnt baby **** either.. lol</p>[/quote]

I'm not saying you can't drink, I'm just saying its rare to find a girl who can, I've found hundreds of girls who THINK they can, especially the cute ones because guys are nice to them and act like its a big deal when they finish there cran/vodka (:P) but really if we are talking about true alcohol consumption they mostly sucked.

there has been a few rare cases though, I don't doubt you are one of them.

you can't remember what kinda shots you were drinking that night though? I'm curious.

Comment

Working...
                                X