X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish you could "dislike" a post.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Ha! Contemplative, I was watching a stupid youtube video on my phone at the kitchen island when Beth got my attention and snapped the picture. It was late and I wasn't all that clothed. The picture came out pretty good though as the only light on in the room was the one hanging over the island, she cropped out all but my face before she sent it to me.

Comment

• Sorry, didn't bring a microscope today to see that picture.

Comment

• Wait.....pictures don't actually post? You have to click them? lol, welp, I'm def not clicking anything, so I guess that's the end of photos!!
          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Half the friggin smilies don't work.....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Sorry, didn't bring a microscope today to see that picture.
              Bring a microscope to see the picture tomorrow then.

Comment

• no

Comment

• Jenn....

Jenn.....

Jenn.....

JENN!!!!!!
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• what

Comment

no
                      Ah jmike, you used to be cool as hell. What happened? And yes I know hell isnt cool.

Comment

• Going to see Tom petty next Saturday

Comment

• I'm sure he would appreciate the warning, but I doubt he reads this thread

Comment

Working...
                          X