X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

HEY... I resemble that remark!!
    The female body is to be admired and enjoyed, at any age.
    Well, not any age; plus I think Bo's perfectly age appropriate for you. That movie came out when I was a teenager. She must be 60 by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I must have missed it....buuutt....can anyone name all 5 of the pictured Penn State running backs?
      You're swinging that foot long sausage all over the boards these days... confidence is soooo sexy!

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

You're swinging that foot long sausage all over the boards these days... confidence is soooo sexy!
        Yes, stuffing my face with junk food is sexy...right...

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

HEY... I resemble that remark!!
          The female body is to be admired and enjoyed, at any age.
          My rule is that if they are younger than my daughter they are children and not to be considered sexual creatures.

That is getting very difficult of course since my daughter is almost 38. But I'm stickin' to my guns.
          Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

Well, not any age; plus I think Bo's perfectly age appropriate for you. That movie came out when I was a teenager. She must be 60 by now.
            yeppers... 61. Still looks very nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

It is if you're the sausage.
              well hopefully you won't find yourself being a sausage then

Comment

• Comment

But I'm stickin' to my guns.
                  Clean them more often and that won't be a problem

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Clean them more often and that won't be a problem
                    3.8/12
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

My rule is that if they are younger than my daughter they are children and not to be considered sexual creatures.

That is getting very difficult of course since my daughter is almost 38. But I'm stickin' to my guns.
                      I've witnessed this become so true with quite a few old friends.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

3.8/12
                        I thought it rated much better.

Comment

• I've read some doozies here over the years but the clothes hanger comment was by far and away the most awful thing I've seen.

That guy should be banned forever.
                          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                          "No...I didn't."
                          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I've read some doozies here over the years but the clothes hanger comment was by far and away the most awful thing I've seen.

Completely agree.

Comment

I've read some doozies here over the years but the clothes hanger comment was by far and away the most awful thing I've seen.

It was pretty bad. Saying essentially, 'I wish you were dead" over a football discussion is obviously way over the top.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

Whew... at 30 you wouldn't have wanted to be considered a child. But, at 30 did you ever think there'd come a day when you had a daughter approaching 38? Hahahaha..... My oldest son will be 50 in November. THAT is a reality check.
                                But, I ain't dead, yet.

Comment

Working...
                                X