This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Sorry...I'm not into childish "Trump like" responses.
    No of course not. You curled up in the fetal position and tattled like a true Frenchy.

Bahahaaaaa

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

No of course not. You curled up in the fetal position and tattled like a true Frenchy.

Bahahaaaaa
      Leave my countryman alone or my German half will find you.
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Nope but I should be getting that soon from gamefly. Hopefully by the end of the week.

lol I bought a ps4pro after I brought up MLB the show 18 here and G told me to get it. Totally worth it. So damn addicting. Im actually playing at Fenway now. It looks amazing, seriously. Night game, foggy. Looks incredible. My guy(number 21 after The Warrior) crushed 2 bombs over the little baby green monster. Muhahaha
        I haven't played a baseball game since like.....MLB 2k11 for PS3 years ago lol
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I haven't played a baseball game since like.....MLB 2k11 for PS3 years ago lol
            YEa same with me. the gameplay is almost exactly the same.

Comment

• OMG! Iím so excited for draft day!

Iím taking off from work, having a ton of people over to watch the excitement, making all kinds of great food and of course will have plenty of drinks. This is like the greatest day ever!

*none of this is true. I have plans to be out but short of checking my phone at some point to see who the pick was and then googling for the other rounds later tonight when I get home, I will spend zero time - as per usual - on the draft tonight. The only time I ever watched any of the draft was the time I met JP for drinks. The draft was on in the bar but I donít really recall paying much attention to it.

Comment

• what time does it start? 8?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                  OMG! Iím so excited for draft day!

Iím taking off from work, having a ton of people over to watch the excitement, making all kinds of great food and of course will have plenty of drinks. This is like the greatest day ever!

*none of this is true. I have plans to be out but short of checking my phone at some point to see who the pick was and then googling for the other rounds later tonight when I get home, I will spend zero time - as per usual - on the draft tonight. The only time I ever watched any of the draft was the time I met JP for drinks. The draft was on in the bar but I donít really recall paying much attention to it.
                  Having hookers? when should I be there?
                  Don't invite Dezz.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
                    OMG! Iím so excited for draft day!

lol, get wasted by 3pm, fall asleep before draft even starts

Yes, I recall we didn't care much about the draft. Plus, we drafted Eli Apple that year....so nothing important.
                    JUST GOOD COMPANY!! Right sarc?? RIGHT?!?!?!
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• when does the first round start?

Comment

• Originally posted by LT= Lawrence Taylor View Post
                        Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

If LT is coming out, LT better start saving $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
                        Hahahaha!!!! BLT.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
                          when does the first round start?
                          8:00

Comment

Hahahaha!!!! BLT.
                            Who is: the worst?
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

8:00
                              Thanks, I'll bring you an Eagles hat hat next time I'm in Boston.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Who is: the worst?
                                Poor BLT...the perpetual victim.

Comment

Working...
                                X