• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

Monday 8pm is just around the corner..wooohooo</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]

Problem was he had narcolepsy</P>

[/quote]
      Did you ever bring that up when he was about to cut your hair? I like the buzzed look. That is what we do with out boy and then let it grow somewhat in the winter.

Rusty the Narcoleptic Dog
      [/quote]</P>

Many times,we would , mother would he was a hard *** butwe eventually broke him.....all I knownowis that Ididn'tat the time andgetting teased about itat school.It didn't hurt me none...I let my boy do his thing the bag e bags whatever didn't bother me to much. Only once when he was working with me... he had some kind of weird hair cutand I told him to get it up under his hat. Hell his hair is shorter than minemost times now and he goes to work in a suit.. not that thatmatters.. he's a far better man than I was at his age....That clipis pretty much how it would happen with Dad you had topay attention especially when he was driving..lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"]

Monday 8pm is just around the corner..wooohooo</P>

</P>

[/quote] yes sir.....yeeee...haaaa </P>

how it going bw</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i wouldn't kniow, i save my money for beer lol
          [/quote]

and yet I still spend more on it then you [:P]
          [/quote]
          Between you 2 and Kase there has been so much trash talk about who can drink more. I hope you guys don't fall into a coma before the game starts. lol
          [/quote]

Nah I'll just Black Out...I'm perfectly functional when I black out (apparently)

but to tell you the Truth, Kase can probably drink more then me...he can definitely drink faster, if it came down to a shot contest I think I might be able to handle him, MMB is definitely a drinker, but he's not on me and Kase's level [:P]

Edit: MMB is gonna come with the fact that he took care of Amanda at the party and that's why he couldn't drink as much [:P] but that's a lame excuse imho lol.

[/quote]

oh child... u'll learn
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

didnt we recently have a conversation about Snuggy the Bear!?!? lol maybe a few months ago or something. thats hilarious
            Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Hey JPI was looking over your new name choices for FF the one I was thinking might be good wasn't there

Comment

[quote user="byron"]Hey JPI was looking over your new name choices for FF the one I was thinking might be good wasn't there[/quote]

haha....care to elaborate?
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="byron"]Hey JPI was looking over your new name choices for FF the one I was thinking might be good wasn't there[/quote]

haha....care to elaborate?
                  [/quote] ahhh.. now that I've had a few mimutes to think about it.. I'm pretty shure you wouldn't liked it...lol</P>

beware of the dog..lol</P>

Comment

=\
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]didnt we recently have a conversation about Snuggy the Bear!?!? lol maybe a few months ago or something. thats hilarious
                      [/quote]
                      I don't recall. But I have the worst memory. I think I vaguely remember posting a pic of him. You might be right.

Comment

[quote user="bandwgn86"][quote user="bigblue4417"]So I went to the Salt Lake Bees baseball game last night ( AAA affiliate of the Angels ) and the Snuggle Bear was there. I had to get a pic, thought I would share. LMAO God I was drunk.

[/quote]lol.. you both look like snuggle bears..[/quote]LOL!!!!!!!
                        Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]So I went to the Salt Lake Bees baseball game last night ( AAA affiliate of the Angels ) and the Snuggle Bear was there. I had to get a pic, thought I would share. LMAO God I was drunk.

[/quote]</P>

Looking good Landon. But who's that guy on the right?</P>
                          Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]So I went to the Salt Lake Bees baseball game last night ( AAA affiliate of the Angels ) and the Snuggle Bear was there. I had to get a pic, thought I would share. LMAO God I was drunk.

[/quote]</p>

Looking good Landon. But who's that guy on the right?</p>[/quote]LMAO!!!!
                            Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="Morehead State"]

Looking good Landon. But who's that guy on the right?</p>[/quote]
                              You win. That was hilarious.

Comment

i got a question, why is snuggles the team mascot
                                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Working...
                                X