X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Yeah, what the he'll happened to Rudy?

Jim I play guitar piano and bass.
    Cool, a regular Steve Winwood we got here. I'll likely be checking out soon - but curious what type bass(es) you own, or would like to get your paws on?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Cool, a regular Steve Winwood we got here. I'll likely be checking out soon - but curious what type bass(es) you own, or would like to get your paws on?
      Basses? I've owned over a dozen or so over the years....some new, some vintage, some great, some ehh, some expensive, some cheap.
      I've a Fender J*** Bass as my main bass forever.
      I can't seem to find a reason to replace it....
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• ****ing website....J A Z Z
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Basses? I've owned over a dozen or so over the years....some new, some vintage, some great, some ehh, some expensive, some cheap.
          I've a Fender J*** Bass as my main bass forever.
          I can't seem to find a reason to replace it....
          Somehow, I knew it would be a Jass bass for you. I can't play it, but I have a Memphis thru neck bass. Bought it in the very early 80s. Very cheap, very heavy, makes a lot of buzzing noises - but it has a very nice look to it, similar to your fender.

Comment

• The sailors say Brandyy, you're a fiiine girl, whaaat goood wife you would be. Suuuch a fiiine girl.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              The sailors say Brandyy, you're a fiiine girl, whaaat goood wife you would be. Suuuch a fiiine girl.
              Love all those one hit wonders, from the 70s. We have a collection of them on CDs - great to get drunk, and sing along to:

How did ya' know I needed you so badly
              How did ya' know I gave my heart gladly
              Yesterday I was one of a lonely people
              Now you're lying next to me
              Making love to me

I believe in miracles
              Where you from
              You sexy thing
              You sexy thing
              I believe in miracles
              Since you came along
              You sexy thing

Comment

I have a Memphis thru neck bass. Bought it in the very early 80s.

You can't play anything on it?
                Dude, look it up on youtube how to play "With or Without You" for your wife.......you'll thank me later....

"No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  The sailors say Brandyy, you're a fiiine girl, whaaat goood wife you would be. Suuuch a fiiine girl.
                  Underrated classic song.
                  Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

You can't play anything on it?
                    Dude, look it up on youtube how to play "With or Without You" for your wife.......you'll thank me later....

A U2 song with one note? Pfffffttt...

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Underrated classic song.
                      Here's another one:

"Farewell and ado to ye fair spanish ladies
                      farewell and ado ye ladies of Spain
                      for we've received orders to sail back to Boston
                      and then never see thee again..."
                      "No...I didn't."

Comment

A U2 song with one note? Pfffffttt...
                        FOUR NOTES GEDDY
                        "No...I didn't."

Comment

FOUR NOTES GEDDY
                          Then only if you accompany me on guitar, and play some of that jangly ice cream man stuff that the "Edge" does so well.

Maybe Pizz can do some Bono style crying, too?

Comment

Working...
                          X