This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I just told them to go **** themselves, and put it all into a general middle level risk assignment. Normally, you'd be afraid of a place screwing you and putting that money where it would be at severe risk - but I doubt it would have been any worse if I paid for the so called advisor. It's doing O.K., though. I think the company is Fidelity.
    Man that Polish temper of yours......
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Man that Polish temper of yours......
      That's why it takes 6 of us to change a light bulb - we tend to just blindly smash things when given a simple task.

Comment

That's why it takes 6 of us to change a light bulb - we tend to just blindly smash things when given a simple task.
        Well, you guys definitely got the Kilbasa right.

Those are tasty!
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Well, you guys definitely got the Kilbasa right.

Those are tasty!
          I think I mentioned my Polish neighbor grinds, packs, and smokes his own Kielbasa. Always hands me a 3 foot rope of it, over the fence - and I pass back beers and a shot. So garlicky and good. His daughter is absolutely smoking, but so friendly, too. It's like a Benny Hill skit, peeking over the fence at her.

Comment

I think I mentioned my Polish neighbor grinds, packs, and smokes his own Kielbasa. Always hands me a 3 foot rope of it, over the fence - and I pass back beers and a shot. So garlicky and good. His daughter is absolutely smoking, but so friendly, too. It's like a Benny Hill skit, peeking over the fence at her.
            There are at least 5 funny things in this post.
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post
              The world can really kick your ***. I only have a VAGUE recollection of when it wasn't kickin' mine.
              You know what it says in the Bible about not forgiving ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

You know what it says about flood insurance?
                "No...I didn't."

Comment

You know what it says about flood insurance?
                  Its against it

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

There's nothing in the Bible about coveting your neighbor's daughter.

Comment

There's nothing in the Bible about coveting your neighbor's daughter.
                      lmao
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• So bye bye to the MB huh? I saw MH's post. Any thoughts on creating a subreddit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                          So bye bye to the MB huh? I saw MH's post. Any thoughts on creating a subreddit?
                          ??
                          "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Oh I just saw that.

Figures.

This board is a piece of **** anyways, they completely ****ed it up when they updated it. Also, certain people on here have made it unbearable to talk Giants anymore.

I'd like to keep in touch with some of you peeps though. Let's figure out where we're going by July.

"No...I didn't."

Comment

• wow....bummer....

Probably just a way to control what goes on their official website....no need to moderate if it's their own narrative I suppose....
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                                So bye bye to the MB huh? I saw MH's post. Any thoughts on creating a subreddit?
                                I can't get on Reddit at work, so if these shut down, it's the end of posting for me lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X