Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THEE NYG SWAG THREAD

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I like how the official post says "fans favorite places to interact are social media options like FB, IG and Twitter...."

    Umm....you cant really interact with people even remotely the same way as here lol.
    this seems kinda silly; The boards are minimal upkeep....but whaaatever
    Oderint Dum Metuant

    It's too bad, I'm too good....

    Comment


    • Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

      I assure you I have zero interest in banking =]

      Get it?
      LOL

      Comment


      • If you guys are looking for a new place. Feel free to join.

        http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
          If you guys are looking for a new place. Feel free to join.

          http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/
          Do you run this yourself, Rosie?

          Comment


          • I'm down for that.....what do you guys think? A new THEE thread over there?

            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
              I'm down for that.....what do you guys think? A new THEE thread over there?
              I think a “neighbor’s daughter site” is a better choice for you.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

                I think a “neighbor’s daughter site” is a better choice for you.
                That wasn't me it was jimmie.

                Get your **** straight Cliff or you're not invited to the next place.
                "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                "No...I didn't."
                "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

                  That wasn't me it was jimmie.

                  Get your **** straight Cliff or you're not invited to the next place.
                  Oh I’m invited, Hell does not discriminate.

                  Comment



                  • 227,406 responses

                    24,582,395 views

                    0 likes
                    It took 9 years to amass those numbers kind of amazing .. If it weren't for this site and this thread in particular , I don't think I would have ever made it down to a Giants game ... I'm truly going to miss you guys and this place ........

                    Comment


                    • I think I will join Rosie's board. Hopefully he doesn't have dumb rules. BBI is a good source for info, but it is scraping the bottom of the barrel of Giants fans over there. The person who runs it is a ***** and it filters down from there.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by jmike View Post
                        I think I will join Rosie's board. Hopefully he doesn't have dumb rules. BBI is a good source for info, but it is scraping the bottom of the barrel of Giants fans over there. The person who runs it is a ***** and it filters down from there.
                        I joined Rosie's board this morning I think he'll do a good job with it ... I mostly read anyhow.... hope to see you there jmike ...

                        Comment


                        • Big blue interactive is not bad. I guess I’ll get my fix there. Sucks about these boards. It was nice chatting with everyone.

                          Comment


                          • Guys...we should start another THEE thread on Rosie's site. it's pretty good.
                            Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                              Guys...we should start another THEE thread on Rosie's site. it's pretty good.
                              That's what I said.
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Guys...we should start another THEE thread on Rosie's site. it's pretty good.
                                I think it is also , easy to use and seems to be glitch free ....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X