Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really though, even though I've only been here for 3 years, I've enjoyed everyone's company in this thread. I'm not even sure how I stumbled across it. I enjoy the dynamics: serious political stuff, busting chops, what'd you make for dinner, etc.
    I had long since given up on posting on internet message boards; too many keyboard tough guys that had to have their opinions be "right"....and while that's true over at tagf as well, there are some good cats over there....
    Ehh....hopefully we'll find a way to gather at another site.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Really though, even though I've only been here for 3 years, I've enjoyed everyone's company in this thread. I'm not even sure how I stumbled across it. I enjoy the dynamics: serious political stuff, busting chops, what'd you make for dinner, etc.
      I had long since given up on posting on internet message boards; too many keyboard tough guys that had to have their opinions be "right"....and while that's true over at tagf as well, there are some good cats over there....
      Go to the new one. Look for Rosie's thread and click on his link.
      Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

That wasn't me it was jimmie.

Get your **** straight Cliff or you're not invited to the next place.
        Lol i know bud. It was nice chatting with you on here. I enjoyed ur posts.

Comment

• New THEE thread on Rosie's board created...off topic section

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

Lol i know bud. It was nice chatting with you on here. I enjoyed ur posts.
            Same to you Cliff....Sam's got a beer waiting for ya....
            "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
            "No...I didn't."
            "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              New THEE thread on Rosie's board created...off topic section
              Really??

Figures it takes a woman to get things done.

I say we all abandon this place asap and head over to the new world.
              "No...I didn't."

Comment

Really though, even though I've only been here for 3 years, I've enjoyed everyone's company in this thread. I'm not even sure how I stumbled across it. I enjoy the dynamics: serious political stuff, busting chops, what'd you make for dinner, etc.
                Your a good guy Joe and I hope you decide to make the move over to rosey's board thee thread over there won't be the same without ya man !

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post

Your a good guy Joe and I hope you decide to make the move over to rosey's board thee thread over there won't be the same without ya man !
                  Thanks B! I'll sign up tomorrow...
                  "No...I didn't."

Comment

Same to you Cliff....Sam's got a beer waiting for ya....
                    Little side note, John Ratzenberger, the actor who played cliff has a net worth of 80 million.

Comment

Little side note, John Ratzenberger, the actor who played cliff has a net worth of 80 million.
                      He just visited my buddy's business last week for his show.

Comment

• I'm sorry but I had to..........My grandson is 12 days old and is already contemplating the universe. He must be some kind of genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I've done enough 10 pm to 6am shifts to know you will never adapt to keep normal eating and sleeping habits, and it eventually will effect your health and family life. It is true that those who don't care about night socialization won't miss it, and you can enjoy the days, getting things done during the week, visiting retired folks. I'll take the normal shifts, thank you.
                          one guy had been doing it for years... he got home 7:30 AM and his wife would have a tiny bite for him at breakfast with the kids before they went to school. Then he went straight to sleep until about 2:30 -3:00 and was home with the wife and the kids back from school. Dinner together and then around 10:15 he headed to work. Said he and the family loved his schedule because they saw more of him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                            I'm sorry but I had to..........My grandson is 12 days old and is already contemplating the universe. He must be some kind of genius.
                            haha nice MH so precious

Comment

What's going on?
                              Me and AT are doing Kingpin lines, brother.

* I mean R2

Comment

Its against it
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X