X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post

Phone?
    Yeah! You guys should just call each other each day to chat.

That is what you meant, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
      If you guys are looking for a new place. Feel free to join.

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/
      I'm in, Rosie. I'm with all that want to migrate a THEE thread there.

Rosie's the man for taking that bull by the horns. I'm exhausted just watching him.

I need a beer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
        I'm sorry but I had to..........My grandson is 12 days old and is already contemplating the universe. He must be some kind of genius.
        That look..y'know not for nothing but it makes him look as though he may grow up to be kind of a gigantic pain in the ***.

Where would he get that from?

Seriously, MH he's beautiful. Congratulations to grandpa and especially to the new Mom and Dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
          I think I will join Rosie's board. Hopefully he doesn't have dumb rules.
          With no true moderators, subject matter limits, or censorship, it's bound to be a train wreck waiting to happen.

So I'm definitely in.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

With no true moderators, subject matter limits, or censorship, it's bound to be a train wreck waiting to happen.

So I'm definitely in.
            That is about perfect for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

one guy had been doing it for years... he got home 7:30 AM and his wife would have a tiny bite for him at breakfast with the kids before they went to school. Then he went straight to sleep until about 2:30 -3:00 and was home with the wife and the kids back from school. Dinner together and then around 10:15 he headed to work. Said he and the family loved his schedule because they saw more of him.
              a friend of mine has been doing that for almost 30 years. While his family slept he was at work. When they were awake he was home.
              "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                Really though, even though I've only been here for 3 years, I've enjoyed everyone's company in this thread. I'm not even sure how I stumbled across it. I enjoy the dynamics: serious political stuff, busting chops, what'd you make for dinner, etc.
                I had long since given up on posting on internet message boards; too many keyboard tough guys that had to have their opinions be "right"....and while that's true over at tagf as well, there are some good cats over there....
                Ehh....hopefully we'll find a way to gather at another site.
                word....

agree on all points

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by Roosevelt View Post
                  If you guys are looking for a new place. Feel free to join.

http://thegiantsboard.proboards.com/
                  maybe they can somehow migrate THEE Swag thread over to your board

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

maybe they can somehow migrate THEE Swag thread over to your board
                    How long does it take to get any activation key? I tried to register and they haven't sent me the key.

Comment

• Originally posted by krankeybluechick View Post

How long does it take to get any activation key? I tried to register and they haven't sent me the key.
                      happened right away. Double check your email. I messed mine up the first time and was waiting for a key that was never going to come...lol

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

happened right away. Double check your email. I messed mine up the first time and was waiting for a key that was never going to come...lol
                        Thanks! I finally got it!

Comment

• So should I not look into doing a subreddit? Looks like most have jumped to a new forum, but man those forums are quite rough to use on mobile devices.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

He just visited my buddy's business last week for his show.
                            Thatís pretty cool, your friendís place was featured on his show ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
                              So should I not look into doing a subreddit? Looks like most have jumped to a new forum, but man those forums are quite rough to use on mobile devices.
                              Who runs this forum ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                                The guy who runs the forum is an *******
                                Which forum?

Comment

Working...
                                X