This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Imgrate View Post
    So should I not look into doing a subreddit? Looks like most have jumped to a new forum, but man those forums are quite rough to use on mobile devices.
    Reddit is a hard sell for the over 35 demo lol
    I would be on board except that I just cant be on at work. I noticed you asked about my phone...and yes youre right, except that I can't TECHNICALLY have my phone on me at work. Also I hate browsing on my phone.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Word on the street is that Die Hard is close to signing a lucrative deal to become head mod on the Tampa bay buccaneers message boards. The details of the deal are not completely public but I heard in involves him receiving a lifetime supply of black licorice and a magic mike DVD with bonus features.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Which forum?
        Big blue interactive. I was once a member

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

I had an account there at one point, but I hated the 1990s view/formatting of it. it's so low rent, and hard on the eyes
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Better than nothing.

Comment

Better than nothing.
              is it though??
              lol
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I had an account there at one point, but I hated the 1990s view/formatting of it. it's so low rent, and hard on the eyes
                Agreed it was a pain to navigate. Iíve been looking for a decent site but there is nothing worth while.

Comment

is it though??
                  lol
                  Lol good point. Facebook is a lousy source for interacting with other fans and twitter is even worse.

Comment

• Anyway you been keeping up with NXT? I havenít been able watch anything lately.

Comment

Anyway you been keeping up with NXT? I havenít been able watch anything lately.
                      Yea I believe I'm current.
                      Ricochet vs Dream should be a good feud.

Pretty much everything other than the tag division is really good right now.
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yes, the person who runs that place is a class 1 A-hole

Comment

Yea I believe I'm current.
                          Ricochet vs Dream should be a good feud.

Pretty much everything other than the tag division is really good right now.
                          Agreed on the Dream fued. I know you are not a big tag guy but what they are doing with the tag division in NXT is head and shoulders above what they are doing on the main roster. Itís an embarrassment what they are doing with the tag titles there.

Comment

Agreed on the Dream fued. I know you are not a big tag guy but what they are doing with the tag division in NXT is head and shoulders above what they are doing on the main roster. Itís an embarrassment what they are doing with the tag titles there.
                            it's so true, BUT....right NOW it's not that great.....

What are they doing with TM61?! Best tag team not named Undisputed Era, and they are doing ****-all with them....

Already botched war machine....heavy machinery? jobbers. street profits? jobbers. everyone else? even more jobbers.

I have NO IDEA why they turned TM61 heel, because them vs UE was literally the only must see matchup I'd want....
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

What are they doing with TM61?! Best tag team not named Undisputed Era, and they are doing ****-all with them....

Already botched war machine....heavy machinery? jobbers. street profits? jobbers. everyone else? even more jobbers.

I have NO IDEA why they turned TM61 heel, because them vs UE was literally the only must see matchup I'd want....
                              Are you coming over to Rosie's board?
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Yea that was a head scratcher,TM61 was cool imo because they were a throwback white meat baby face team that sold. That is rare in todayís wrestling. They just donít look like heels imo.

Comment

Working...
                                X