Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope I can catch the 6 man tag with the undisputed era tonight. I tried to stay away from spoilers online.

Comment

• Holy **** that ďNunĒ movie looks creepy as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Are you coming over to Rosie's board?
        Yea, I'll likely have to ask for the link like 5 more times, but I don't see why not.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
          I hope I can catch the 6 man tag with the undisputed era tonight. I tried to stay away from spoilers online.
          I fell asleep, so I didn't see too much of last night's ep
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I fell asleep, so I didn't see too much of last night's ep
            Same but I read what happened, I wonít ruin it for you but the 6 man was pretty decent from what Iíve read.
            Last edited by R2Z2; 05-17-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Same but I read what happened, I wonít ruin it for you but the 6 man was pretty decent from what Iíve read.
              I think I woke up during the finish haha
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think I woke up during the finish haha
                They are coming to Brooklyn in August, summerslam weekend.

Comment

They are coming to Brooklyn in August, summerslam weekend.
                  Yea I went to Takeover Booklyn 1, 2, and 3. lol
                  and just got tickets for this summer's
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Yea I went to Takeover Booklyn 1, 2, and 3. lol
                    and just got tickets for this summer's
                    Thatís cool. Yea I was checking out some of the prices they are pretty reasonable. Itís just so much easier to watch at home lol. It will be a great show though no doubt.

Comment

Thatís cool. Yea I was checking out some of the prices they are pretty reasonable. Itís just so much easier to watch at home lol. It will be a great show though no doubt.
                      You're not wrong about that. I just like to get to a few live events every year. In addition to the Brooklyn show, I'll go to whatever comes to town. Last year we got an NXT house show, and a 205 show. I also go to ROH: Final Battle every winter at the Manhattan Center. (this past Final Battle was so terrible except for Lethal vs Scurll)
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

You're not wrong about that. I just like to get to a few live events every year. In addition to the Brooklyn show, I'll go to whatever comes to town. Last year we got an NXT house show, and a 205 show. I also go to ROH: Final Battle every winter at the Manhattan Center. (this past Final Battle was so terrible except for Lethal vs Scurll)
                        Ring of honor has been the ****s lately. There was a good 3 or 4 year period where they were great imo. And yes I have never seen a bad Jay Lethal match.

Comment

• Thatís cool you were able to see a match at the Manhattan center. How ****ty and great was that place to watch a match lol? That is a historic venue for wrestling fans imo.

Comment

Thatís cool you were able to see a match at the Manhattan center. How ****ty and great was that place to watch a match lol? That is a historic venue for wrestling fans imo.
                            Wait....now that I think about it, it was actually at Hammerstein, which is at the Manhattan center...does that make sense?
                            Same building, different floor. lol
                            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Oh my God you guys. The new THEE thread has started on the new MB. Everyone else is there. Might as well make the move now. I've already started whining about the royal wedding.
                              Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Oh my God you guys. The new THEE thread has started on the new MB. Everyone else is there. Might as well make the move now. I've already started whining about the royal wedding.
                                sounds like a good enough reason for me to not go over there yet.....
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X