This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

sounds like a good enough reason for me to not go over there yet.....
    Um...OK
    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      Oh my God you guys. The new THEE thread has started on the new MB. Everyone else is there. Might as well make the move now. I've already started whining about the royal wedding.
      I always wondered what the fascination with that was for women. I guess a queen would be cool if it was the 1500ís lol

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Wait....now that I think about it, it was actually at Hammerstein, which is at the Manhattan center...does that make sense?
        Same building, different floor. lol
        It does. You were on a lower floor. I think Raw was held on the top floor back in the day. Regardless, very cool building imo.
        Last edited by R2Z2; 05-17-2018, 04:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post

I always wondered what the fascination with that was for women. I guess a queen would be cool if it was the 1500ís lol
          screw that, I'd take the gig now. gobs of money, servants and no responsibility for anything, its like retirement from the moment you are born. better gig than a queen that needed to rule everything. of course I would be bored senseless after a week and need to cause mischief. like sit in a starbucks and not order anything to see if they will call the cops to throw me out

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

screw that, I'd take the gig now. gobs of money, servants and no responsibility for anything, its like retirement from the moment you are born. better gig than a queen that needed to rule everything. of course I would be bored senseless after a week and need to cause mischief. like sit in a starbucks and not order anything to see if they will call the cops to throw me out
            Lmao. On a side note dunkin is better coffee imo. But I like a more bland cup in the morning.

Comment

• Jmike if you have time search ďchampions for life 1986 giantsĒ on YouTube. Not that I find the topic of abortion to be funny at all but itís just hilarious to me to see a video of the 1986 giants speaking on such a matter. Can you imagine that today lol?

Comment

Lmao. On a side note dunkin is better coffee imo. But I like a more bland cup in the morning.
                I'll have my servants brew coffee fresh for me tableside.

Comment

I'll have my servants brew coffee fresh for me tableside.
                  Haha. I would take a bath while beautiful women feed me seedless grapes.

Comment

Haha. I would take a bath while beautiful women feed me seedless grapes.
                    In starbucks? Exhibitionist I guess.

Comment

In starbucks? Exhibitionist I guess.
                      Nah, Iíve always been a regular season kind of guy.

Comment

• I wonder how much traffic has tapered off here since they announced the shut down.

Comment

I wonder how much traffic has tapered off here since they announced the shut down.
                          I feel like a survivor after the zombie apocalypse.

Comment

• I donít think many went to BBI. I signed up, itís not bad you get ur info there at least.

Comment

I donít think many went to BBI. I signed up, itís not bad you get ur info there at least.
                              every time I have attempted to post there they are downright hostile to the point where there really isn't a discussion of the topics. Good info there, horrible people. I've seen angry mobs that are more inviting and open than that crew. Really not worth my time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                                Oh my God you guys. The new THEE thread has started on the new MB. Everyone else is there. Might as well make the move now. I've already started whining about the royal wedding.
                                My sister wants my other sister to come over her house at the crack *** of dawn tomorrow to watch it.
                                I just shook my head and called them traitors.

Comment

Working...
                                X