Clear All

• guyyyysssss......

Comment

• The Silence of the Fans

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
        guyyyysssss......

Comment

• Cant believe the boards are shutting down, it was a GREAT run though.... I am happy i had the pleasure of meeting you guys online and in person, except Dezz who lives like 20min from me and has season tix yet has never stopped by the tailgate... Who am i kidding DEZZ =PIZZ

On the real though, you guys are ALWAYS welcome by the G-Fambulance for a tailgate over at L6

Oh and speaking of Pizz, my mom just bought a place in the same development as your fam down south, LOL. We may have to coordinate a trip down there 1 of these days
          Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

• It feels like the end of Sandlot...

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post
              I wonder how much traffic has tapered off here since they announced the shut down.
              Seems like a ton are gone. Many are already posting activity on Rosie's Board and are not jumping back and forth like some of us. Guess they figure it's ending so why wait. May as well go get used to the new digs. Some of us though I think will go down with the Ship so to speak lol
              Football has been very, very good to us.
              After losing seasons 2013-15, the giants put up 11 wins in 16.. they are on way Back
              But for now we can console ourselves with this fact-

# of Super Bowl victories since 1985:

1-Chicago, St. Louis, Tampa Bay, Indianapolis, New Orleans, Seattle
              2-Washington, Green Bay, Pittsburgh, Baltimore
              3-San Francisco, Dallas, Denver
              4-New York Giants!!!
              5-NE
              Let's make it 5 in 2016 so we can be on a LINE NE again!!!

***Stat provided by "Schloss22"***

Comment

• Originally posted by Kase-1 View Post
                Cant believe the boards are shutting down, it was a GREAT run though.... I am happy i had the pleasure of meeting you guys online and in person, except Dezz who lives like 20min from me and has season tix yet has never stopped by the tailgate... Who am i kidding DEZZ =PIZZ

On the real though, you guys are ALWAYS welcome by the G-Fambulance for a tailgate over at L6

Oh and speaking of Pizz, my mom just bought a place in the same development as your fam down south, LOL. We may have to coordinate a trip down there 1 of these days
                lol nice.
                My pops just ended up building a house down the road from that dev they lived in....St James is what youre referring to I think.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• What Band or musician do you not like that everyone else seems to like ?

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                    What Band or musician do you not like that everyone else seems to like ?
                    Dave Matthews, Van Halen........off the top of my head.
                    Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Yea those two never did it for me either. I was never a big Aerosmith fan. Their stuff in the 70ís was ok.

Comment

• Originally posted by R2Z2 View Post
                        What Band or musician do you not like that everyone else seems to like ?
                        Springsteen......
                        "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

Springsteen......
                          yea I don't like him either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

At least van halen has a few good songs

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                              yea I don't like him either.
                              I actually dont mind cover bands when they do his stuff. His voice is like nails on a chalk board for me.
                              "it won't matter who we pick at #2 because whoever it is we need him..."

​​​​​​ -Jesse James

Comment

• Originally posted by GameTime View Post

Springsteen......
                                Since I don't know a single person who likes Springsteen, he doesn't qualify for an answer for me. Probably LZ for me. I don't mind their music and I won't change the station if they come on, but I will never ever select them as music play.

Comment

Working...
                                X