Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lol, I've barely posted. How can I hate everything?
    We've covered this before. My lack of interest in the large majority of topics here is hardly me hating everyone and everything.
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

That's what it is with me. We have this ****head back in our thread and personally I'm sick of Pizzy. I know he's a good guy but he literally hates everyone and everything and it's gotten old with me.

Just a personal thing with me.
      The Finstock guy has been banned...Have we figured out who this guy is or was ? Or are you talking about JP ?
      Last edited by byron; Today, 05:17 PM.

Comment

• It's amusing being told I hate everything by the grumpiest old man to ever grumpy-grump!
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
          It's amusing being told I hate everything by the grumpiest old man to ever grumpy-grump!
          I'm lost with what happened

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
            I'm lost with what happened
            No idea, B....he just randomly came out and said that. Not a clue, man....
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

No idea, B....he just randomly came out and said that. Not a clue, man....
              I'm thinking a typo MH left out "it" in I'm sick of IT pizzy ... he was agreeing with you at the beginning of his quote .. I thought anyway.....idk

Comment

• Originally posted by byron View Post
                I'm thinking a typo MH left out "it" in I'm sick of IT pizzy ... he was agreeing with you at the beginning of his quote .. I thought anyway.....idk
                that's an optimistic interpretation
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Lol, I've barely posted. How can I hate everything?
                  We've covered this before. My lack of interest in the large majority of topics here is hardly me hating everyone and everything.
                  Sorry Pizz. I'm not trying to be a **** head. I'm really not. I'm just tired of negativity all the time.

I tried to just make a benign comment about what my nickname was and I got a load of **** from you. It was then I realized that you don't post anything positive ever. It's all negative. It's just posting. It's not life, so maybe it's just on the MB. But it turns me off completely.
                  It's just me.

You can now accuse me of whatever you want.

Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
                    Sorry Pizz. I'm not trying to be a **** head. I'm really not. I'm just tired of negativity all the time.

I tried to just make a benign comment about what my nickname was and I got a load of **** from you. It was then I realized that you don't post anything positive ever. It's all negative. It's just posting. It's not life, so maybe it's just on the MB. But it turns me off completely.
                    It's just me.

You can now accuse me of whatever you want.
                    You two may not get along well... but I'm not buying what your selling ....

Comment

Working...
                    X