X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

lol you guys can say whatever you want... im done arguing my point... MMB when we went out, about how manyshots did we do?? and it def wasnt baby **** either.. lol</P>

[/quote]

I'm not saying you can't drink, I'm just saying its rare to find a girl who can, I've found hundreds of girls who THINK they can, especially the cute ones because guys are nice to them and act like its a big deal when they finish there cran/vodka (:P) but really if we are talking about true alcohol consumption they mostly sucked.

there has been a few rare cases though, I don't doubt you are one of them.

you can't remember what kinda shots you were drinking that night though? I'm curious.
    [/quote]</P>

umm we mixed alot.. i know i did blackhaus, soco, jack, wild turkey, red headed slut, komakazee hmm what else</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

bleedblue85 how many drinks till your passes out 4 or 5. lol </P>

*</P>

[/quote]</P>

dead honest- i went out a few weeks ago and we kept track lol i had 12 shots and god knows how many cran and vodkas and i started at 11 and was alert at 2 sooo i can handle my own.</P>

[/quote]

12 shots of what, 12 baby beers or something and you might as well not even drink because there is almost no alcohol in there.

and in general mixed drinks at a bar is a bad Idea, always watered down because they can normally get away with it.
      [/quote]</P>

lol you guys can say whatever you want... im done arguing my point... MMB when we went out, about how many*shots did we do?? and it def wasnt baby **** either.. lol</P>[/quote]

champions never count []
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

Hey do you guys have the mod list email saying who is who? I can't find that email, and I have no clue, who the other mod screen names are? You guys know you are, so if you can re-send that email that would be good. I emailed you guys too, so check your email.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

umm we mixed alot.. i know i did blackhaus, soco, jack, wild turkey, red headed slut, komakazee hmm what else</p>[/quote]

the Blackhaus/Soco/Jack/Wild Turkey, are all real shots, the red headed slut and the kamikaze actually don't have much alcohol in them.

Kamikaze generally has equal portions of Vodka (which is normally 80 proof) Triple Sec (60p) and Lime Juice (0p) so 3 parts 80+60+0/3= 46.6667 etc

It's like drinking a liquor that is 46 Proof, which is a low 23% Alcohol shot.

Red Headed Slut, is harder to quantify because the amount of cranberry juice added is not always the same, but lets assume equal portions Cranberry Juice/Jager and Peach Schnapps (usually Pucker)

you got there 0 from cranberry juice 70 from Jager and 30 from the Peach Schnapps, 100/3 = 33.33

33.33 Proof again very low alcohol content for a shot.

most "Fun" shots with the funny names will never get you drunk if you are really a drinker.

Comment

yea and then when ur done send it to me so i can harass and stalk all the ugly mods that want to ruin my great thread

Comment

umm we mixed alot.. i know i did blackhaus, soco, jack, wild turkey, red headed slut, komakazee hmm what else</p>[/quote]

the Blackhaus/Soco/Jack/Wild Turkey, are all real shots, the red headed slut and the kamikaze actually don't have much alcohol in them.

Kamikaze generally has equal portions of Vodka (which is normally 80 proof) Triple Sec (60p) and Lime Juice (0p) so 3 parts 80+60+0/3= 46.6667 etc

Red Headed Slut, is harder to quantify because the amount of cranberry juice added is not always the same, but lets assume equal portions Cranberry Juice/Jager and Peach Schnapps (usually Pucker)

you got there 0 from cranberry juice 70 from Jager and 30 from the Peach Schnapps, 100/3 = 33.33

most "Fun" shots with the funny names will never get you drunk if you are really a drinker.
              [/quote]

soco isn't a real shot

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

soco isn't a real shot[/quote]

she didn't say soco and lime she said soco, and soco comes in 3 different versions the highest being 100 proof.

100 proof shot isn't a real shot? there is more alcohol in that then there is in Jack (or your friend John)

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

umm we mixed alot.. i know i did blackhaus, soco, jack, wild turkey, red headed slut, komakazee hmm what else</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] soco isn't a real shot[/quote]</P>

it was soco not soco and lime loser</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

it was soco not soco and lime loser</p>[/quote]

I got your back :P

Do you know what version of Soco? I'd go out on a limb and guess the regular version which I "Believe" is 80 proof

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]yea and then when ur done send it to me so i can harass and stalk all the ugly mods that want to ruin my great thread[/quote]

You and me gotta stand up to these people and fight for our rights [:P]

Comment

Hey matt, once your on 17, how far do you until the bar? How many miles or minutes do you have to drive?

Comment

[quote user="Shockey+Manning=Shocking"]*Hey matt, once your on 17, how far do you until the bar? How many miles or minutes do you have to drive?
                          [/quote] coming from where?

If you know where Shakers (boob bar) or Meadowlands diner is, its right before there on that same like block i guess it woudl be considered

Comment

it was soco not soco and lime loser</p>[/quote]

I got your back :P

Do you know what version of Soco? I'd go out on a limb and guess the regular version which I "Believe" is 80 proof
                            [/quote]

it gets u a sugar high before it gets u drunk, Soco is wizzeak

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

soco isn't a real shot[/quote]

she didn't say soco and lime she said soco, and soco comes in 3 different versions the highest being 100 proof.

100 proof shot isn't a real shot? there is more alcohol in that then there is in Jack (or your friend John)
                              [/quote]

u go to the bar and u tell me if they got hte 100 proof soco

its always low grade...

and don't compare a whisky to a whisky flavored liqour

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

u go to the bar and u tell me if they got hte 100 proof soco[/quote]

They do, alot of them do, that said even if they don't the other versions are 80 and 70 proof....so I mean, the worst you are gonna get drinking straight SoCo is a shot with the same content as Jager.

PS: I looked it up, there is a fourth version of SoCo at 42Proof or 21% alcohol but I've NEVER seen that in a bar before I don't even remember selling it at my liquor store.

Comment

Working...
                                X