X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

u go to the bar and u tell me if they got hte 100 proof soco[/quote]

They do, alot of them do, that said even if they don't the other versions are 80 and 70 proof....so I mean, the worst you are gonna get drinking straight SoCo is a shot with the same content as Jager.

PS: I looked it up, there is a fourth version of SoCo at 42Proof or 21% alcohol but I've NEVER seen that in a bar before I don't even remember selling it at my liquor store.
    [/quote]

99% of the time ur gettig the low end soco because most bars don't carry the 100 proof
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
      it gets u a sugar high before it gets u drunk, Soco is wizzeak[/quote]

Alcohol Content is Alcohol Content it is measured and listed on the bottle it is what it is and straight SoCo is not weak....whether you like the taste or not doesn't matter.

Comment

it gets u a sugar high before it gets u drunk, Soco is wizzeak[/quote]

Alcohol Content is Alcohol Content it is measured and listed on the bottle it is what it is and straight SoCo is not weak....whether you like the taste or not doesn't matter.
        [/quote]

its still a liquer

u got take 5 shots of jack then take 5 shots of the 80 proof soco and ur tellin me its going to be the same feeling?

cmon

Comment

99% of the time ur gettig the low end soco because most bars don't carry the 100 proof[/quote]

gotta ask for what you want, I always ask for particular liquors be it Wiskey/Vodka or Gin.

regardless, even the low end SoCo is 80 or 70 proof 99% of the time....which again, is equal to Jack or Jager.

Comment

99% of the time ur gettig the low end soco because most bars don't carry the 100 proof[/quote]

gotta ask for what you want, I always ask for particular liquors be it Wiskey/Vodka or Gin.

regardless, even the low end SoCo is 80 or 70 proof 99% of the time....which again, is equal to Jack or Jager.
            [/quote]

ur comparing a apples to oranges..

a whisky flavord liqour is not whisky

it won't have hte same effect, regardless of hte numbers

Comment

its still a liquer

u got take 5 shots of jack then take 5 shots of the 80 proof soco and ur tellin me its going to be the same feeling?

cmon[/quote]

Yes you would, your body processes all "Alcohol" the same way, and the Alcohol is what makes you drunk, all the other stuff is really inconsequential, its all based on tastes and is subjective.

Comment

it won't have hte same effect, regardless of hte numbers[/quote]

you are wrong, unlike in football, in drinking all that matters is the numbers.

80 proof is 80 proof whether its a burboun scotch wiskey vodka or anything else, it will all take you to exactly the same BAC and exactly the same level of drunk.

Excess Sugar and other crap in there can give you headaches faster make you sick etc etc... but in terms of how drunk you get, the only thing that matters is the proof.

Comment

Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

Comment

yo matt, can you just change the title of the thread to OCT 11. RAIDERS VS. GIANTS TAILGATE? </P>

</P>

maybe theyll get confused and just go away.</P>

Comment

it won't have hte same effect, regardless of hte numbers[/quote]

you are wrong, unlike in football, in drinking all that matters is the numbers.

80 proof is 80 proof whether its a burboun scotch wiskey vodka or anything else, it will all take you to exactly the same BAC and exactly the same level of drunk.

Excess Sugar and other crap in there can give you headaches faster make you sick etc etc... but in terms of how drunk you get, the only thing that matters is the proof.
                      [/quote]

go take 5 shots of tequila then 5 shots of jack...

Cuervo and Jack are both 80 proof...

to say u get equally drunk from those 2 and soco is false lol

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

yo matt, can you just change the title of the thread to OCT 11. RAIDERS VS. GIANTS TAILGATE? </p>

</p>

maybe theyll get confused and just go away.</p>[/quote]

I already suggested that my friend

And he is going to... hopefully he can beat the Mods to the chase

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
                          [/quote]

negatory..

and ur 0-1 sir..

and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
                            [/quote]

negatory..

and ur 0-1 sir..

and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

lol.... the running back debate

what's my score [:P]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
                              [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
                                [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</p>[/quote]

haha

I'm actually not that bad.... I'm better than my friend

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

And this is his first year in college.... next year....

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....

Comment

Working...
                                X