X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi....I'm Donnachang.....

You're not Chinese!!!
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Hi....I'm Donnachang.....

You're not Chinese!!!
      I think I already posted my Cathy Chang story. That's why I get such a kick out of Seinfeld's situations and characters - they're so bizarre, yet I've encountered so many similar real life situations and people just like on the show.

Comment

• Maybe you can clarify this one:

While I know Seinfeld backwards and forwards, I came across a clip recently which is:

Frank is sitting in the kitchen eating an omelette his wife made, he takes one bite, she's upstairs, and he looks up and yells "Well...it SUCKS".....

What episode is that? I fell off the chair laughing...
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Maybe you can clarify this one:

While I know Seinfeld backwards and forwards, I came across a clip recently which is:

Frank is sitting in the kitchen eating an omelette his wife made, he takes one bite, she's upstairs, and he looks up and yells "Well...it SUCKS".....

What episode is that? I fell off the chair laughing...
          That's the episode where Frank returns to cooking (he sent 16 men to the latrine back in the Korean War), with "I'm back, baby"! Then he cooks for Kramer's singles night, and freaks out when Elaine's mailroom guy (in fatigues) starts choking on the food. A classic!

Comment

• Yes!! That's it...
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

Yes!! That's it...
              Are Seinfeld reruns still being shown? I haven't noticed my wife putting them on, lately. She has a lot of Big Bang Theory reruns on most of the time, not sure if she's even paying attention to it... That show seems like the opposite of Seinfeld - with the stale story line, one dimensional main characters, and very few side characters of interest.

Comment

Working...
              X