This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Did you ever cook that duck, that were asking about how to?

Nope, for two reasons:

1. Still haven't found a reputable place to purchase locally (I'm not buying the one sitting my Acme's freezer section for the past 7 months)
    2. It's too damn hot to turn the oven on now

And actually,

3. I want to find a whole duck and cook it just to piss off Jenn

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Why do we have orange marks under our name?
      Seriously, what's this shiznit??

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Nope, for two reasons:

1. Still haven't found a reputable place to purchase locally (I'm not buying the one sitting my Acme's freezer section for the past 7 months)
        2. It's too damn hot to turn the oven on now

And actually,

3. I want to find a whole duck and cook it just to piss off Jenn
        Gotcha. Now that Whole Foods is owned by Amazon, you can order a Whole duck and they'll send it by drone...unless a hunter sees it flying by.

Our Human Resources head is a creepy old man who is avid hunter. He brings shot ducks into work, and lays them on top of the gas pumps - supposedly for anyone to take. It's really weird, and sometimes they sit there for days. I can send a nice sun baked one to you?

Comment

Seriously, what's this shiznit??
          I think it's for forum butt buddies to give each other winks and pinches. So cool. I'm twerking as I type this.

Comment

• As enticing as the duck offer sounds buddy, I'll have to pass.

I heard duck is best served "not stored on gas pumps for days"...

Your job sure sounds like a strange place, gotta say......
            "No...I didn't."

Comment

I think it's for forum butt buddies to give each other winks and pinches. So cool. I'm twerking as I type this.
              So some folks have pinched or winked at MH a few times now?

LOLOLOLOL........

Edit: I see Sarcasm has a few also....
              "No...I didn't."

Comment

So some folks have pinched or winked at MH a few times now?

LOLOLOLOL........

Edit: I see Sarcasm has a few also....
                Must be the draw these axe players have on their groupies.

Comment

Must be the draw these axe players have on their groupies.
                  I'll say it: biggest myth ever....
                  "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Why do we have orange marks under our name?

Just for being good looking?
                    strange... only you and Sarcasman have them... 2 each.
                    Not sergeant stripes.
                    Twilight Zone music
                    I heard the orange marks were the number of Alien parents that we each have.

Comment

• Originally posted by zimonami View Post

strange... only you and Sarcasman have them... 2 each.
                      Not sergeant stripes.
                      Twilight Zone music
                      I heard the orange marks were the number of Alien parents that we each have.
                      I think it has something to do with either post count since the update or likes that they have received...

Comment

Working...
                      X