X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
    [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

lol.... the running back debate

what's my score [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</P>

[/quote]</P>

poor LT lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
      [/quote]

negatory..

and ur 0-1 sir..

and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

[/quote]

u gotta show up to the play the game and ur 0-2 in that aspect of things
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
        [/quote]

negatory..

and ur 0-1 sir..

[/quote]

u gotta show up to the play the game and ur 0-2 in that aspect of things[/quote]

I told you, the only way I was gonna show up to the draft was if I was a local, and I am not

Game? There is still a lot of time brotha

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
          [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</p>[/quote]

haha

I'm actually not that bad.... I'm better than my friend

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

And this is his first year in college.... next year....

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....
          [/quote]

whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that

and ur friend is doomed...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
            [/quote]

negatory..

and ur 0-1 sir..

[/quote]

u gotta show up to the play the game and ur 0-2 in that aspect of things[/quote]

I told you, the only way I was gonna show up to the draft was if I was a local, and I am not

Game? There is still a lot of time brotha
            [/quote]

well then ur an official 0-1

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</P>

[/quote]

haha

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....
              [/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</P>

engaged at 17???? even i think that is alittle crazy</P>

Comment

<p class="tr-body">The Giants are interested in Braylon Edwards, and the smart money is on a deal going down Saturday during the first round of the NFL Draft, possibly if the Browns, with the fifth overall selection, are able to secure Michael Crabtree out of Texas Tech.</p>
                <p class="tr-source">New York Post</p><p class="tr-source">"Me and Braylon go back a long ways," Tuck said. "We were in the same
                draft class. We played each other, Notre Dame and Michigan, so I've had
                a couple of run-ins with him. He was a Pro Bowl wide receiver for a
                reason. I think he had a down year last year for whatever reason.
                Obviously an addition of a wide receiver of that nature would
                definitely help this football team."
                </p>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</p>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</p>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</p>

engaged at 17???? even i think that is alittle crazy</p>[/quote]

It's a long long complicated story.... I couldn't believe what he was saying when he was telling me this.....

Yes... engaged at 17... he's 18 right now.... but yeah, a year younger than me and he's engaged to the "girl of his dreams"

He's lucky he told me this story over the phone or he I woulda slapped him hard

Comment

woop woop

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<p class="tr-body">The Giants are interested in Braylon Edwards, and the smart money is on a deal going down Saturday during the first round of the NFL Draft, possibly if the Browns, with the fifth overall selection, are able to secure Michael Crabtree out of Texas Tech.</p>
                      <p class="tr-source">New York Post</p>[/quote]

Alright.... we'll see what happens

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</p>

It's a long long complicated story.... I couldn't believe what he was saying when he was telling me this.....

Yes... engaged at 17... he's 18 right now.... but yeah, a year younger than me and he's engaged to the "girl of his dreams"

[/quote]

well if hes 17, it can't be that long of a story lol

haha engaged, aka asked her to marry him, no ring, what a sucker... bigger sucker if he bought the ring

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</p>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</p>[/quote]

haha

[/quote]

whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that

and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]

Alright... so you ain't gonna slap me across the face when I meet u? Cool. lol

And I know my friend is doomed. We all know.... we all think he's insane, but he's convinced this is the one....

Comment

haha ur friend is "that guy"

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote]

well if hes 17, it can't be that long of a story lol

haha engaged, aka asked her to marry him, no ring, what a sucker... bigger sucker if he bought the ring[/quote]

The whole story is like a year long soap opera...

I honestly don't even know how they are still together....

I don't know if there's any ring, but yeah... engaged at 17, that's him.

That's my boy right there... lol

Comment

IF they end up getting married, id bet the bank they are divorced by 21... lol cant even drink legally at your own wedding?? thats INSANEEEEEEEE... lol if i married the guy that i was dating when i was 17.. lol i think id be living in a cardboard box somewhere

Comment

Working...
                                X