This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
    [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

lol.... the running back debate

what's my score [:P]
    [/quote]</P>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</P>

[/quote]

haha

I'm actually not that bad.... I'm better than my friend

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

And this is his first year in college.... next year....

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....
    [/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</P>

somebody explain to me what the "SLAP" is.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
      [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</p>

[/quote]

haha

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....
      [/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</p>

engaged at 17???? even i think that is alittle crazy</p>[/quote]

It's a long long complicated story.... I couldn't believe what he was saying when he was telling me this.....

Yes... engaged at 17... he's 18 right now.... but yeah, a year younger than me and he's engaged to the "girl of his dreams"

He's lucky he told me this story over the phone or he I woulda slapped him hard
      [/quote]

well if hes 17, it can't be that long of a story lol

haha engaged, aka asked her to marry him, no ring, what a sucker... bigger sucker if he bought the ring[/quote]

The whole story is like a year long soap opera...

I honestly don't even know how they are still together....

I don't know if there's any ring, but yeah... engaged at 17, that's him.

That's my boy right there... lol
      [/quote]

no **** its a soap opera, they are in HS lol
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</P>

somebody explain to me what the "SLAP" is.</P>[/quote]

haha lean ur forehead in and i'll show ya

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

somebody explain to me what the "SLAP" is.</P>

[/quote]</P>

you werent around this thread when the *SLAP* went down... i think that might have been the post of the century... lol i LOL just thinking about it... ****ing Kase-1 lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

engaged at 17???? even i think that is alittle crazy</P>

[/quote]

It's a long long complicated story.... I couldn't believe what he was saying when he was telling me this.....

Yes... engaged at 17... he's 18 right now.... but yeah, a year younger than me and he's engaged to the "girl of his dreams"

He's lucky he told me this story over the phone or he I woulda slapped him hard
            [/quote] well if hes 17, it can't be that long of a story lol haha engaged, aka asked her to marry him, no ring, what a sucker... bigger sucker if he bought the ring[/quote]

The whole story is like a year long soap opera...

I honestly don't even know how they are still together....

I don't know if there's any ring, but yeah... engaged at 17, that's him.

That's my boy right there... lol
            [/quote] no **** its a soap opera, they are in HS lol[/quote]</P>

LOL...</P>

yeah, and she lives down here and he lives in PA</P>

they are gonna go to school together and then get married after they graduate?I think anyway....</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]IF they end up getting married, id bet the bank they are divorced by 21... lol cant even drink legally at your own wedding?? thats INSANEEEEEEEE... lol if i married the guy that i was dating when i was 17.. lol i think id be living in a cardboard box somewhere[/quote]</P>

they are not getting married for a while. i think they are waiting until they graduate college right now they are just engaged....</P>

Comment

LMAO... long distance too.. im sure it will work out well..

next ur gonna tell me she has a kid

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]IF they end up getting married, id bet the bank they are divorced by 21... lol cant even drink legally at your own wedding?? thats INSANEEEEEEEE... lol if i married the guy that i was dating when i was 17.. lol i think id be living in a cardboard box somewhere[/quote]</P>

they are not getting married for a while. i think they are waiting until they graduate college right now they are just engaged....</P>[/quote]

until he catches her with some dudes junk in her mouth

Comment

LOL. bleedblue85 you must drink alot. because you seem to refence alcohol alot. your not the kind to trun some away huhh</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

they are not getting married for a while. i think they are waiting until they graduate college right now they are just engaged....</P>

[/quote] until he catches her with some dudes junk in her mouth[/quote]</P>

</P>

oo man why would yo even say something like that. damn man. that is harsh </P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]LMAO... long distance too.. im sure it will work out well.. next ur gonna tell me she has a kid[/quote]</P>

long distance right now.. they're gonna live together and go to college together.</P>

i have no idea how it's gonna pan out and i am so happy they will not be down here</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go take 5 shots of tequila then 5 shots of jack...

Cuervo and Jack are both 80 proof...

to say u get equally drunk from those 2 and soco is false lol[/quote]

No, it's true, I would (well if I could keep the Cuervo down) be at exactly the same place, this is simply a fact MMB there is no use arguing, its proven science.

the same way, 1 (normal) Beer 1 Glass of Wine and one Shot of Wisky will equally F you up the same amount.

Drunk is a DIRECT result of your body not being able to process your "PURE" Alcohol quickly enough.

regardless of everything else in whatever you are drinking, only the Alcohol content matters when figuring out how drunk you will get from it.

And by the way it was 1-0 before the RB argument, I think it was 1-0 from a Shockey argument or something, then you self proclaimed that it was 1-1 after the RB argument.

the difference is, YOU said It was 1-0 in my favor at the end of the first argument because eventually you broke down and actually agreed with me, I never have and still don't agree with you on the RB cause so you can't just give yourself a point...it doesn't work that way :P

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

because two 16 year olds are engaged...

it'll happen one way or another

its a ridic story

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]go take 5 shots of tequila then 5 shots of jack...

Cuervo and Jack are both 80 proof...

to say u get equally drunk from those 2 and soco is false lol[/quote]

No, it's true, I would (well if I could keep the Cuervo down) be at exactly the same place, this is simply a fact MMB there is no use arguing, its proven science.

the same way, 1 (normal) Beer 1 Glass of Wine and one Shot of Wisky will equally F you up the same amount.

Drunk is a DIRECT result of your body not being able to process your "PURE" Alcohol quickly enough.

regardless of everything else in whatever you are drinking, only the Alcohol content matters when figuring out how drunk you will get from it.

[/quote]

i don't belive in science... FREE KENT HOVIND

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

</P>

</P>

[/quote] because two 16 year olds are engaged... it'll happen one way or another its a ridic story[/quote]</P>

I swear to God it is true</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X