Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC: Black Flag for PC is free through UbiSoft today. Guess Christmas came early for me, Dezz
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• It also means I only have to buy the last few in the series prior to the new one; Unity and Syndicate. If Rogue is cheap, I'll get that, because it's kinda the sequel to Black Flag
      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
        AC: Black Flag for PC is free through UbiSoft today. Guess Christmas came early for me, Dezz
        Niiiice. I'm really enjoying Origins right now. I think I have 2 more missions left but theres a bunch of other side missions I need to do first.

Comment

• How about them Tom Coughlin Jaguars??????????????????

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            How about them Tom Coughlin Jaguars??????????????????
            Ahh yes, the Executive VP of Football Operations, singlehandedly leading his team to victory!!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

In this thread and also in tagf...I noticed a few posts where he seemed kinda angry when the anthem thing turned into other things like trump etc.
              I didn't sense that. He's said he enjoys the banter here between all of us many times - he may point out how things seem not right sometimes, but fully understands about people having different opinions and accepting that is not the end of the world. That's why we all recognize him as a great poster to have, here.
              I've seen him pop up on the members logged in list, but not post. Wish you the best, if your reading this, Zim.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Ahh yes, the Executive VP of Football Operations, singlehandedly leading his team to victory!!
                I bleed teal, bebe.

Comment

I know it's an acquired taste.

But probably not the worst thing you've ever had in your mouth either.....
                  I think the worse thing I've ever tasted was sliced ginger root, and I was forced to eat a whole plate of it. Some company owner who was doing a project I was sent to monitor wanted to waste my time and keep me from snooping around their facility, so he took me to a Japanese restaurant. He ordered like 10 rounds of stuff I suppose whales and moles might enjoy, I guess he really was an expert at how to keep someone away. I begged him to let me just order a tempura platter, or go next door for a sandwich - but he insisted on "treating" me to this cultural experience.

Comment

• You should've asked to go out for mutton.
                    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                    "No...I didn't."
                    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• sesame chicken and boneless ribs, bro

Comment

You should've asked to go out for mutton.
                        I begged for just a Roast Beef sandwich, and let's get back to work I was sent there for. This guy owned a garage door opener business, and promised the owner of my company he could design a boiler ignition control. Knowing how peoples' lives depend on that type of control, I went in hard at him. Ultimately, he was exposed, but what a waste of time and money.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I begged for just a Roast Beef sandwich, and let's get back to work I was sent there for. This guy owned a garage door opener business, and promised the owner of my company he could design a boiler ignition control. Knowing how peoples' lives depend on that type of control, I went in hard at him. Ultimately, he was exposed, but what a waste of time and money.
                          What do you put on your roast beef sandwich?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

lettuce, american cheese, mayo and pepper.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

My favorite is lettuce tomato mayo on a round roll (not too soft)....maybe some swiss, but if the roast beef is really good, not necessary
                              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                              "No...I didn't."
                              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
                              X