X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]</p>

whoever mailed me a drunken polar bear card with cash i got it.. LOL thanks for signing your name so i know whos money it was... im gonna vote DEZZZ???? lol dumbass</p>

[/quote]</p>

yaaay you got it. hahahaha</p>

[/quote]</p>

lol your sucha tool.</p>

</p>

also- pats still never got yours either.. i know UPS was tryin to deliver it but it never ended up coming.. ill call the ups place but also let me know if they send it back to you. if its signature required and you get it back ill have you send it to my work</p>

[/quote] Says its sitting at UPS in Bound Brook NJ wating for your call...800-742-5877</p>

Nice job on Byrons sig- pretty sweet.</p>

You know, in a sick kind of way, i am kinda anxious for tonights game.</p>

</p>[/quote]

i think ur love for us has spread to the boys in blue... we're turning u
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

merry christmasssss[]

Comment

Pats- great!! thank you.. ill give them a call</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what a ****in weekend... morning ****ers
          [/quote]</P>

oh god- what happened!! lol</P>

[/quote]

Friday did it hard at the Blvd for my buddys band.. then after party til 5am

woke up saturday went down to Monmouth racetrack, hit for 550 bucks on the long shot for 5 dollars who was 100-1.. then proceeded to go down to ac after the big hit, hit for another 200 rollin the dice..

then had my boys wedding which I think i could say was the best wedding i've ever been to, everything was done right and perfect. Bangin food and drink and dessert and music. The ****in wedding party came out to enter Sandman (a buncha yankee fans)... proceeded by an after partythat my dad was at drinking til 2am...

winning...

then i woke up for week and immediatly began losing
          [/quote]</P>

oh good god!!! lolol</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

woke up saturday went down to Monmouth racetrack, hit for 550 bucks on the long shot for 5 dollars who was 100-1.. then proceeded to go down to ac after the big hit, hit for another 200 rollin the dice..

then had my boys wedding which I think i could say was the best wedding i've ever been to, everything was done right and perfect. Bangin food and drink and dessert and music. The ****in wedding party came out to enter Sandman (a buncha yankee fans)... proceeded by an after partythat my dad was at drinking til 2am...

winning...

[/quote] </P>

Mondays suck....but ready for some football....morning all </P>

Comment

im giving up drinking until sept... its official..im pissin too much money away

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

oh god- what happened!! lol</p>

[/quote]

winning...

[/quote] </p>

Mondays suck....but ready for some football....morning all </p>[/quote]

im ****in hyped baby, gym after work, giants, then entourage and trueblood...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

winning...

[/quote] </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im sooo hyped too!!! gayyy- i was going to tell you to come down and come out with me for the game!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

winning...

[/quote] </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im sooo hyped too!!! gayyy- i was going to tell you to come down and come out with me for the game!!!</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im giving up drinking until sept... its official..im pissin too much money away
                      [/quote]</P>

you should be spending your money on me []</P>

Comment

work better not go slow!!!! im sneeking out of here at 3 then its home, burn some kind of kick *** cd, go to the bev barn, get a 24 pack and head out to jersey to live all the dreams</P>

</P>

Comment

morning....im starvin...whats fer breakfast?
                          Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

oh god- what happened!! lol</p>

[/quote]

winning...

[/quote] </p>

Mondays suck....but ready for some football....morning all </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

im sooo hyped too!!! gayyy- i was going to tell you to come down and come out with me for the game!!!</p>[/quote]

nnnna im done for a while with goin out.. im tryin to get on a health kick. Everytime i drink i **** up with smoking, eating, and money lol... im taking a couple of weeks off

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]im giving up drinking until sept... its official..im pissin too much money away
                              [/quote]</p>

you should be spending your money on me []</p>[/quote]

lol *** or grass and u'll get my cash

Comment

[quote user="JPizzack"]morning....im starvin...whats fer breakfast?
                                [/quote]deangelo williams leg

Comment

Working...
                                X