This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    There's 3 or 4 posters who all they do is ***** and moan about Eli.
    It's gotten so tired.
    Really?...Did you miss the mob mentality last week when Geno was announced as the starter? And you're complaining about the "3 or 4" who didn't go along with the mob?

This is your complaint?
    Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

Really?...Did you miss the mob mentality last week when Geno was announced as the starter? And you're complaining about the "3 or 4" who didn't go along with the mob?

This is your complaint?
      No, that's not my complaint.
      My complaint is: the posters I'm referring to (and you are not one of them) have been posting this Eli hate ever since I joined this board, and I'm sure for a long time before that.
      They way you described the backlash against benching Eli has now become a backlash for resuming starting Eli.
      It makes any discussion of anything football related a chore, because they always turn it into an Eli thing, even when the thread has nothing to do with him.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Lord have mercy
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
          Lord have mercy
          Well they kept it interesting for 3 quarters or so .... To much wrong with this team right now ...Should be another interesting week , not sure what they'll do on the D Webb front , give the start against the Eagles ? time will tell ...

Comment

Working...
          X