X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I swear to God it is true</p>[/quote]

I believe its true, I also know its not going to last very long.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
      [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

lol.... the running back debate

what's my score [:P]
      [/quote]</P>

you dont have a score Lt. your not even in the game. lol[]</P>

[/quote]

haha

I'm actually not that bad.... I'm better than my friend

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

And this is his first year in college.... next year....

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....
      [/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</P>

somebody explain to me what the "SLAP" is.</P>

[/quote] haha lean ur forehead in and i'll show ya[/quote]</P>

ok i guess i had that coming. **** you none the less</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]Can we call this 2-0 now MMB?

I think we can.

(Lunch later)
        [/quote] negatory.. and ur 0-1 sir.. and u got handled on that 0-1 again in this thread somewhere lol...[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

My boy is one year YOUNGER than me and is engaged.... no ****ing joke.... dude is already engaged.

MMB, if you plan on slapping me hard whenever you meet me, you gotta slap this kid harder if you ever meet him....
        [/quote] whoa whoa whoa bro, you ain't getting the SLAP from me... i don't get down lke that and ur friend is doomed...[/quote]</P>

ok i guess i had that coming. **** you none the less</P>[/quote]

lol na thats what it was...

we were talkin abotu how LT got a tranny and didn't know it until SLAP something hit his forehead lol
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

ok i guess i had that coming. **** you none the less</P>[/quote]

lol na thats what it was...

we were talkin abotu how LT got a tranny and didn't know it until SLAP something hit his forehead lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

I swear to God it is true</P>

[/quote]

I believe its true, I also know its not going to last very long.
            [/quote]</P>

That is true.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote] lol na thats what it was... we were talkin abotu how LT got a tranny and didn't know it until SLAP something hit his forehead lol[/quote]</P>

Just to clear things up....</P>

It was HYPOTHETICAL</P>

I have not hooked up with a tranny</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]IF they end up getting married, id bet the bank they are divorced by 21... lol cant even drink legally at your own wedding?? thats INSANEEEEEEEE... lol if i married the guy that i was dating when i was 17.. lol i think id be living in a cardboard box somewhere[/quote]</P>

they are not getting married for a while. i think they are waiting until they graduate college right now they are just engaged....</P>

[/quote] until he catches her with some dudes junk in her mouth[/quote]</P>

*</P>

oo man why would yo even say something like that. damn man. that is harsh </P>

*</P>

[/quote] because two 16 year olds are engaged... it'll happen one way or another its a ridic story[/quote]</P>

I swear to God it is true</P>[/quote]

not saying it isn't.. just saying i'm taking odds 20-1 that it will last 6 years, 1-25 that it wont

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

[/quote] lol na thats what it was... we were talkin abotu how LT got a tranny and didn't know it until SLAP something hit his forehead lol[/quote]</P>

It was HYPOTHETICAL</P>

I have not hooked up with a tranny</P>[/quote]

lmao

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]IF they end up getting married, id bet the bank they are divorced by 21... lol cant even drink legally at your own wedding?? thats INSANEEEEEEEE... lol if i married the guy that i was dating when i was 17.. lol i think id be living in a cardboard box somewhere[/quote]</P>

they are not getting married for a while. i think they are waiting until they graduate college right now they are just engaged....</P>

[/quote] until he catches her with some dudes junk in her mouth[/quote]</P>

</P>

oo man why would yo even say something like that. damn man. that is harsh </P>

</P>

[/quote] because two 16 year olds are engaged... it'll happen one way or another its a ridic story[/quote]</P>

I swear to God it is true</P>

[/quote] not saying it isn't.. just saying i'm taking odds 20-1 that it will last 6 years, 1-25 that it wont[/quote]</P>

6 years? After 4 years of living with each other as a boyfriend girlfriend couple?</P>

That's generous.</P>

Comment

Just to clear things up....</p>

It was HYPOTHETICAL</p>

I have not hooked up with a tranny</p>[/quote]

It seems very likely from the words you've typed on these msg boards that you've not hooked up with ANYONE, so I wouldn't be so quick to shoot down a rumor that you have, I would suppose hooking up with a tranny is better then never having hooked up with anyone at all.

Comment

[/quote]</P>

ughh so whats the point of being "engaged". lol yea im engaged too, im engaged in a fight with my gf</P>

its just another way for people to say "hey look at me, im important."</P>

my friends the same way. 23 and getting married this summer. it WILL NOT last. but no one listens to me. whaaatever, free boooz </P>

</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

Just to clear things up....</p>

It was HYPOTHETICAL</p>

I have not hooked up with a tranny</p>[/quote]

It seems very likely from the words you've typed on these msg boards that you've not hooked up with ANYONE, so I wouldn't be so quick to shoot down a rumor that you have, I would suppose hooking up with a tranny is better then never having hooked up with anyone at all.
                          [/quote]

haha take it easy on the lil fella, we have to guide him

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

I think we can.

(Lunch later)

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

haha

It was HYPOTHETICAL</P>

I have not hooked up with a tranny</P>

[/quote] lmao[/quote]</P>

hahahahaha lmao. </P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

ughh so whats the point of being "engaged". lol yea im engaged too, im engaged in a fight with my gf</P>

its just another way for people to say "hey look at me, im important."*</P>

my friends the same way. 23 and getting married this summer. it WILL NOT last. but no one listens to me. whaaatever, free boooz </P>

*</P>

*</P>[/quote]

amen!

open bar!

open bar this sat at Jay Dees!

See everyhting comes full circle and people think we go off topic in here...

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

its just another way for people to say "hey look at me, im important."</P>

</P>

</P>

[/quote] amen! open bar! open bar this sat at Jay Dees! See everyhting comes full circle and people think we go off topic in here...[/quote]</P>

LMAO</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X