X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

That's awesome.

I'm not sure I've ever paid for a Yankees game, other than the train to the game.
    I've gone to a handful of Giants game for free. My uncle got company tickets occasionally and Bruce from here (lt56taylor) would give me his extra ticket if I picked him up lol. Usually though, it's a $500 day or more going to a game....eesh
    I don't think I've spent $500 total, in all the various games I've attended. We always BBQed before, and snuck in hard liquor for the game. I used to have set of phony binoculars, that you could fill with booze and drink out of the eyeglass. I've had some bosses that treated and bought tray after tray of beers, even though normally I would consider them ********s.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

I don't think I've spent $500 total, in all the various games I've attended. We always BBQed before, and snuck in hard liquor for the game. I used to have set of phony binoculars, that you could fill with booze and drink out of the eyeglass. I've had some bosses that treated and bought tray after tray of beers, even though normally I would consider them ********s.
      I'll never turn down a free beer....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I have one of my insurance policies with them but I prefer Mass Mutual for term life.
        LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

I promise 8" and deliver it, cumulatively. It just takes 4 rounds.

Good to see you, jenn
          Well, as long as you are up for all 12 rounds that is good for me.

Well met Sarc!

Comment

Old enough to throw dirt on.
            Or whatever you are into.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
              cause he sucks the life out of all of us.
              first time I've ever heard it called life before.....you must have a serious addiction

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

**** Philly.....they can eat **** and die.
                Also known as the dezzz special

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                  A good friend of mines an eagle fan. I don't think I'd be able to deal him if they win it all.
                  Just close your eyes and pretend it's Tom Coughlin.

Comment

I also have another friend who's a skins fan....he's a little more level-headed I'd say though.
                    yep, them skin heads are the personification of rational

Comment

nah, I ask because I've actually never been to MSG, believe it or not. Been UNDER it a bunch of times....
                      but yea, only one of my sports teams I've never seen lol.It's always been a bit pricey. I'm looking now at employee discounts. sometimes I can get 20-25% off Rangers and Knicks
                      And what exactly were you doing under Mikhail Sergeyevich Gorbachev?

Comment

Why don't you brag a little more? Tell us about the limos and coke that went along with it?

Jeez....

Comment

And yet you live there....
                          I live 100 miles from Boston. Plenty of Giants fans around here. Most guys my age ARE Giants fans because local TV carried the Giants in the 60's and 70's. No one cared about the Pats until Steve Grogan and Russ Francis.
                          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X