This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

But injuries are just luck. Pure coincidense that the team was the most injured team over a 6 season time period in all of football.
    Problem is none of these damn kids had to walk to school uphill.....both ways.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

or in the snow! 10 miles!
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

....multiple years in a row....
        The mathematical chances of that happening are off the charts of course. But our little Dezipoo should be able to keep his hero.
        Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

The mathematical chances of that happening are off the charts of course. But our little Dezipoo should be able to keep his hero.
          Tom demanded excellence!
          And its not mathematically off the charts. It happens all the time to teams. Even without the injuries we didn't have any talent his last few years and you know it.

Shall I start dissecting your hero?

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

Tom demanded excellence!
            And its not mathematically off the charts. It happens all the time to teams. Even without the injuries we didn't have any talent his last few years and you know it.

he was washed up, dude....deal with it.
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Tom demanded excellence!

I have a few heroes but none of them are professional athletes.
              Admit nothing. Deny everything. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

he was washed up, dude....deal with it.
                Your posts are washed up.

Comment

Tom demanded excellence!

Tell me one other time that a team in the NFL has gone on a run like that, most injured team in all of footabll for 3 straight years and most injured for a 6 year time period cumulatively. Give me one single other example. "It happens all the time" my rear end.

Comment

Your posts are washed up.
                    I learned it from YOU, fez....I learned it from you
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I used to love that Bill Cosby stand up routine from the early 80's.....it was one of my favorite things ever.

But then we found out he drugged and raped a bunch of women.

I mean, nothing can stay pure in this life, can it?

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                      "No...I didn't."
                      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I used to love that Bill Cosby stand up routine from the early 80's.....it was one of my favorite things ever.

Toms pure.

Pure GREATNESS!

Comment

I don't see the connection. The routine from the early 80's about walking uphill both ways is no longer funny because he drugged and raped a bunch of women?

Comment

Working...
                          X