X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    Vikings didn't show up yesterday.
    yea, completely exposed. I mean...I feel like they performed above their talent level most of the season, but I was pulling for them to carry that on against the evilgles
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

You don't live in Pats country like I do. Their fans must be silenced.
      You need to move. Pats win this SB.
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

I'm really bored with the Pats dynasty, but there's no way I'll ever support the eagles even getting THIS far.....**** them....
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anyone who is a true Giants fan will root for the Pats to win.

YOU CANT HAVE THE EAGLES BRAGGING THEY BEAT BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL.

Only the Giants do that.
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Anyone who is a true Giants fan will root for the Pats to win.

YOU CANT HAVE THE EAGLES BRAGGING THEY BEAT BRADY IN THE SUPER BOWL.

Only the Giants do that.
            TESTIFY, brother Joe!
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I'm currently accepting donations of all your old vinyl records you don't have room for. Thank you for your cooperation.
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• So we're getting the guy that couldn't score on the Eagles in the big game. Great, can't wait.

Comment

So we're getting the guy that couldn't score on the Eagles in the big game. Great, can't wait.
                  That's what I was saying.....
                  "No...I didn't."

Comment

So we're getting the guy that couldn't score on the Eagles in the big game. Great, can't wait.
                    Giants FO is so totally ****ing inept at anything relating to personnel these days. We're becoming a joke.
                    As I said last week...I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong about these decisions(and obviously I hope I am wrong), but I'm just not pleased with any of the direction so far.
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Giants FO is so totally ****ing inept at anything relating to personnel these days. We're becoming a joke.
                      As I said last week...I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong about these decisions(and obviously I hope I am wrong), but I'm just not pleased with any of the direction so far.
                      I don't mind Gettleman but there aren't any decent coaches available this year.

Comment

I hope so man. It makes our SB's more special.

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I was going to call you all sorts of names.....but this is totally in your character. From your flip flop of baseball allegiance, to now pulling for a division rival, you are LITERALLY...THE WORST kind of fan in existence.
                          When you get older you stop hating other teams as much. Just not worth my energy.
                          If it works for you that's fine. I'm pretty impressed with what they've done with their back up QB. THAT DC should have been OUR DC BTW if the Giants had listened to me.
                          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• To change the subject.....I've never been to Kenya, Nigeria. or Uganda....But my daughter has and she tells me that they are all ****hole countries.
                            Corrupt governments who prey on their citizens.

It has nothing to do with the color of their citizens.....It's just fact.
                            It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X