X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
    I want to know if you were sleeping on your back or on your stomach
    On my back as usual. Which is also how I was sleeping the first time it happened and the entire party was looking for me for a half hour. And found me sleeping behind some bushes. Given the pattern you can see why Kelly had no trouble making money at it. Man, she loved telling those stories to my wife.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sarcasman View Post

On my back as usual. Which is also how I was sleeping the first time it happened and the entire party was looking for me for a half hour. And found me sleeping behind some bushes. Given the pattern you can see why Kelly had no trouble making money at it. Man, she loved telling those stories to my wife.
      hahaha holy **** good stuff man not , nothing I'd want to see tho !

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

June 1995. My then wife had left a month before. I found out that Friday night she was shacked up with some loser. I drank two full bottles of wine from the fridge. Starting about 11:30, I started making trips in my Corolla GTS with all her stuff that was still left in the house. Seven trips later her car was covered with all her stuff in boxes, some clothes draped over them and the car. .... in her apartment parking lot. There were a handful of paintings cascaded over the top of her car. I wish I had taken a picture, it was beautiful.

The next day I was served with a restraining order. ........Morehead is a bad man......

23 years later I'm happily married. Money in the bank, getting ready to retire to Montana. Her daughters think of me as their dad. One of my step-daughters was married in my backyard.....and my ex wife still lives in an apartment alone with cats. And trust me...Her looks are gone.

I win.
        Yes you do win! F her, the best part is how the kids recognize that you were the better person and still view you as their dad. Good stuff.

Comment

They should've played ring toss!
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Nice job, working that into all this. Lots of good stories, I see.

Comment

hahahaha

Comment

About 11pm a guest tells my friend Kelly that there is a naked guy sleeping behind the couch in the den. Kelly says, ďare his clothes rolled up in a ball being used as a pillow? If so, thatís just Mike, heíll get a second wind, and be back out here drinking in a couple of hours. Around 1:30am, I wake up, walk straight outside and dive into the pool, come back in, put my clothes back on and rejoin the party.
                Sarc (Mike?), as you might have seen me mention, I work a few night into morning shifts each week. So of course I'm up and popping in here - and always see you posting around 1:30 am. Second wind?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

They didn't have CDs when you were 22, they had records and 8-tracks.
                  I had all my 8 tracks stolen out of my 73 Mustang in 1978 from the Eastfield Mall parking lot in Springfield, MA.

That was a dark day.
                  Deny everything. Admit nothing. Make counter accusations.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Sarc (Mike?), as you might have seen me mention, I work a few night into morning shifts each week. So of course I'm up and popping in here - and always see you posting around 1:30 am. Second wind?
                    Sometimes. Or sometimes it's because I jam with friends every week either on Thursday or Friday night; so, that's usually a late night getting home.

Comment

Working...
                    X