X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Yeah, what the he'll happened to Rudy?

Jim I play guitar piano and bass.
    Cool, a regular Steve Winwood we got here. I'll likely be checking out soon - but curious what type bass(es) you own, or would like to get your paws on?

Comment

• Originally posted by jimmie ray View Post

Cool, a regular Steve Winwood we got here. I'll likely be checking out soon - but curious what type bass(es) you own, or would like to get your paws on?
      Basses? I've owned over a dozen or so over the years....some new, some vintage, some great, some ehh, some expensive, some cheap.
      I've a Fender J*** Bass as my main bass forever.
      I can't seem to find a reason to replace it....
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• ****ing website....J A Z Z
        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
        "No...I didn't."
        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
        X