• Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="patsrule666"]

The trick is figuring which one your dealing with...</p>[/quote]

really not too difficult :P

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]And just for the record...

I have hooked up

It just didn't go as planned...
      [/quote]

I'm bored atm, so I'm willing to hear the story...

Go!
      [/quote]

Hooked up with a chic for prom last year

We go to dinner together, walk in together, everything together

After prom, what does she do?

Drop me home early so she can go **** another guy

Yeah
      [/quote] And this broke your heart??????</p>

Sounds to me you got out pretty cheap on that one....</p>[/quote]

Well, it just hit me like a punch in the guts.

She was talking to her friend saying stuff....

Oh god... it was bad from my point of view
      [/quote]

but the fact taht ur not over it yet proves that we're still waiting for u balls to drop...

u need to pick up smoking, just so u can get a lil F it in ur system[/quote]

I told you... I'm over it now... I could care less about that now

The NIGHT it happened? Yeah, I took it bad

But now? I'm over that ****

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]

am i typing to myself you ****?! prom pics now!</p>

see what this ho fo sho looked like</p>[/quote]

None of us had a camera

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Sent you a PM.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

but the fact taht ur not over it yet proves that we're still waiting for u balls to drop...

well, when you've only hooked up with one girl ever and then she went off and ****ed some other guy right after, it could be hard to get over, I can see the problem.

the solution is he needs to hook up with more girls, which is easy enough, he just needs to hit on a bunch of them.

for every 10-12 girls you hit on even if you have no game whatsoever you are going to get lucky 1 or 2 times.
            [/quote]

yea but to hit on the girls, u gotta go out and he doesn't do that. This poor kid is wasting great years of his life and doesn't even realize it
            https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

am i typing to myself you ****?! prom pics now!</P>

see what this ho fo sho looked like</P>

[/quote]

None of us had a camera
              [/quote]</P>

LIESSS!!1 mommy and daddy took pictures before you went. everyones does.</P>

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]

Sent you a PM.
                [/quote]

I got it, I'll read it later

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

see what this ho fo sho looked like</p>

[/quote]

None of us had a camera
                  [/quote]</p>

LIESSS!!1 mommy and daddy took pictures before you went. everyones does.</p>[/quote]

I'm not lying... my mom didn't want to take a picture and all my friends are stupid and we all forgot to bring one

Comment

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

well, when you've only hooked up with one girl ever and then she went off and ****ed some other guy right after, it could be hard to get over, I can see the problem.

the solution is he needs to hook up with more girls, which is easy enough, he just needs to hit on a bunch of them.

for every 10-12 girls you hit on even if you have no game whatsoever you are going to get lucky 1 or 2 times.
                      [/quote]

yea but to hit on the girls, u gotta go out and he doesn't do that. This poor kid is wasting great years of his life and doesn't even realize it[/quote]

At least I"m not engaged

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

None of us had a camera
                        [/quote]</p>

LIESSS!!1 mommy and daddy took pictures before you went. everyones does.</p>[/quote]

I'm not lying... my mom didn't want to take a picture and all my friends are stupid and we all forgot to bring one
                        [/quote]

LT my man, u ever heard of not BSing a BSer

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

am i typing to myself you ****?! prom pics now!</P>

see what this ho fo sho looked like</P>

[/quote]

None of us had a camera
                          [/quote]</P>

LIESSS!!1 mommy and daddy took pictures before you went. everyones does.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

im going to **** slap you.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]

None of us had a camera
                            [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

LT my man, u ever heard of not BSing a BSer[/quote]

I'm not BSing my man. That's the truth...

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

yea but to hit on the girls, u gotta go out and he doesn't do that. This poor kid is wasting great years of his life and doesn't even realize it[/quote]

At least I"m not engaged
                              [/quote]

i would feel better for u if u were... that means u'd be getting some play

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

At least I"m not engaged
                                [/quote]

i would feel better for u if u were... that means u'd be getting some play[/quote]

Engaged at 18?

I would NOT feel good about that at all...

Comment

Working...
                                X