Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know TWD has had lower ratings for a cable show than GOT who is a premium paid service, so....that should speak volumes of the fanbase, imo
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Ohhh ayy, Benny Mcadoos hanging out in Jaaursey for a few yeahrs, thinks hes a tough guy now, ehhh?

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

I don't know what exactly set me off about that show, but after STRUGGLING through the 2nd season, I picked up again in the 3rd. After one of the episodes, I just turned the tv off one night and was like ok, I'm done with this show. I don't know why I'm watching. I just never really liked it.

At the moment, the only people I know who watch it are girls I work with lol
        Funny you mention that. Almost all the people I know that watch WD are also ladies.

Comment

• What he say?
          "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
            Funny you mention that. Almost all the people I know that watch WD are also ladies.
            Yea.....it's no accident I'm sure lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• I think a lot of the girls here watch it because they love Jeffery Dean Morgan, the guy who plays Negan I think the name is?
              He lives here in town. He and Paul Rudd own a candy store in Rhinebeck lmao
              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I know TWD has had lower ratings for a cable show than GOT who is a premium paid service, so....that should speak volumes of the fanbase, imo
                I like the show. Not my favorite, but it is among the shows I will watch when I get to it.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                  What he say?
                  haha Nothing he just went from the dweeby part down the middle to slicked back.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                    haha Nothing he just went from the dweeby part down the middle to slicked back.
                    "Ehhhhhhh!!! Beepity boopidy baahhhppp!!!"
                    Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

"Ehhhhhhh!!! Beepity boopidy baahhhppp!!!"
                      He wants to be respected and feared like Tommy.

Comment

• Then his enemies will become TC's enemies, and then they will fear him.
                        "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                        "No...I didn't."
                        "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                          Then his enemies will become TC's enemies, and then they will fear him.
                          fear and respect are two different things... although, especially in a scenario like football, you can begin by fearing your coach, and end up respecting him. Once you respect him, you no longer fear him

Comment

• I was quoting the Godfather Zim.....

"No...I didn't."

Comment

Working...
                            X