This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol- this should be interesting![/quote]</P>

Buddy... what did u do to ur avatar?</P>

[/quote] she sexied it up mini-me[/quote]</P>

No... if it was ME it would be sexied-up. Right now, it's just mildly disturbing</P>[/quote]

its mildly disturbing to u because its causing the clock in ur pants to hit high noon
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]lol- this should be interesting![/quote]</p>

Buddy... what did u do to ur avatar?</p>

[/quote]
      YES!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. I know you did that for me because it is my favorite picture. Thank you.
      [/quote]</p>

I for one preferred her old one... I don't need to look at that each time she posts</p>[/quote]
      You are right!!! You don't, so don't.

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

No... if it was ME it would be sexied-up. Right now, it's just mildly disturbing</P>

[/quote] its mildly disturbing to u because its causing the clock in ur pants to hit high noon[/quote]</P>

ROFLMAO</P>

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]
          YES!!!!!!! I LOVE IT. I know you did that for me because it is my favorite picture. Thank you.
          [/quote]</P>

I for one preferred her old one... I don't need to look at that each time she posts</P>

[/quote]
          You are right!!! You don't, so don't.
          [/quote]</P>

And LeBron is stopping that in ur avatar, just want u to be ready</P>

FOR THE SIG OF DOOM</P>

Comment

Bring it on

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Bring it on
              [/quote]</P>

What are the terms of the bet? LA's in the playoffs already, so we can negotiate the terms of the deal.</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</p>

What are the terms of the bet? LA's in the playoffs already, so we can negotiate the terms of the deal.</p>[/quote]
                I thought we said they had to make the Finals first?

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

What are the terms of the bet? LA's in the playoffs already, so we can negotiate the terms of the deal.</P>

[/quote]
                  I thought we said they had to make the Finals first?
                  [/quote]</P>

Yeah, but what if they don't make the Finals? I had a good friend of mine (who will remain nameless) work very hard to make you a very nice sig. I would hate for you not to use it at all []</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

No... if it was ME it would be sexied-up. Right now, it's just mildly disturbing</P>

[/quote]</P>

oh come on, its funny! its def giving me some laughs</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey big blue, i sent u a PM a couple of days ago... u never hit me back its a Giants BOARD LOVE CONNECTION! ibb... will u marry me?[/quote]</P>

you ask me to marry you and i get no ring? what is this sh*t?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote]</P>

oh come on, its funny! its def giving me some laughs</P>

[/quote]</P>

No, from where I am it is NOT FUNNY...</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey big blue, i sent u a PM a couple of days ago... u never hit me back its a Giants BOARD LOVE CONNECTION! ibb... will u marry me?[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote] she sexied it up mini-me[/quote]</p>

No... if it was ME it would be sexied-up. Right now, it's just mildly disturbing</p>

[/quote]</p>

oh come on, its funny! its def giving me some laughs</p>

[/quote]</p>

No, from where I am it is NOT FUNNY...</p>[/quote]
                            Plainville???

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>[/quote]

see! mini-me is the ring barer

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]

[/quote] she sexied it up mini-me[/quote]</p>

No... if it was ME it would be sexied-up. Right now, it's just mildly disturbing</p>

[/quote]</p>

oh come on, its funny! its def giving me some laughs</p>

[/quote]</p>

No, from where I am it is NOT FUNNY...</p>[/quote]
                                Plainville???

[/quote]

BOSTON BOY!

Comment

Working...
                                X