Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've never been on Facebook, never will be.

I had a myspace page about 12 years ago, and that is done.

I've had my identity stolen twice, had about a dozen fraud instances over the years on credit cards, and constantly get spam voicemails from who know what.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
      Someone I know well (works in music in LA) was at the premiere of The Last Jedi and told me the plot (I asked)....

Oh boy............
      So I haven't seen it yet but there are review spoilers everywhere and he was telling the truth apparently.....

If you are a true Star Wars fan you gotta be pissed.....

But then again....who gives a **** about this stuff anymore anyway?

"There are no heroes left in the world son..."
      "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
      "No...I didn't."
      "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

jimmie, I wish that was the worst thing people did with information they can get from social media sites. No effin way will you find me with a facebook page, been there, done that, got the restraining order.
        It's still pretty disturbing, doing that type of childish **** openly. And the ones in the room should realize that they're also targets, when not there.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

So I haven't seen it yet but there are review spoilers everywhere and he was telling the truth apparently.....

If you are a true Star Wars fan you gotta be pissed.....

But then again....who gives a **** about this stuff anymore anyway?

"There are no heroes left in the world son..."
          I was probably about 13 when I saw the original in the theater- thought it was pretty good. Then we watched one of the sequels, that was full of Ewoks, and was done with it. I enjoy seeing them getting stomped, but can't stand it when the little ****s are enjoying themselves.

Comment

Working...
          X