X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="patsrule666"][/quote]
    Not too shabby at all. Was that a 12 team league?
    [/quote] 10 team = AFC Eastfans.</P>

Some Pats, Dolphins, and Jets fans...I dont believe there was any Bills fans.</P>

And Matt- remember what i said about the rockpile and snake?? lol.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]You know guys. I fell sorry for Matt really ....he don't know what he's up against....lol[/quote]

ur fuxin with the guru.. be prepared to kiss the rings
      [/quote]</P>

i was prepared to kiss alot more......</P>[/quote]

sounds like im about to win
      [/quote] yeah just like Tony R after carbo[/quote]

he was still banging Jessica Simpson, i can't say he was losing -- hot Jessica Simpson too, not the new one
      [/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng

Comment

[quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="byron"]Don't you need to D's if you have to start one every week ...i know i'm dumb[/quote] Some people like to have two defenses. you can only start one each week.</P>

The second one sits on your bench. </P>

Your bench does not collect points.</P>[/quote] So one has to pick a Def that's bi is the same a yours in league I'm a little slow ..the hole by-week thing ****s me up..lol

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]You know guys. I fell sorry for Matt really ....he don't know what he's up against....lol[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i was prepared to kiss alot more......</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i told you i won already. its in the bag.</P>

[/quote]

we went over this before... women are around for arm candy, food, and cleaning on sundays

know ur role blondie []
          [/quote]</P>

dude i can be your arm candy. you know i can cook lol.. but cleaning aint happenin on sundays... any other day is fine but my *** in on the couch on sundays sept-feb... you know this</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

he was still banging Jessica Simpson, i can't say he was losing -- hot Jessica Simpson too, not the new one
            [/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng[/quote]</P>

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="byron"]Don't you need to D's if you have to start one every week ...i know i'm dumb[/quote] Some people like to have two defenses. you can only start one each week.</P>

The second one sits on your bench. </P>

Your bench does not collect points.</P>

[/quote] So one has to pick a Def that's bi is the same a yours in league I'm a little slow ..the hole by-week thing ****s me up..lol[/quote]Hahaha- dont worry, the bye week ****s alot of people up.</P>

When your starting players have a bye, you can go with your bench.</P>

If you cant fill the spot(s) with your bench, you can either leave the spot empty, or pick up a player by either trade or free agent pool.</P>

Just remember- to pick up a player in the FA pool, you will need to drop a player from your team.</P>

Meaning somebody else can pick up the player you dropped..</P>

Hope this all makes sense..Good luck coach.</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

i was prepared to kiss alot more......</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

i told you i won already. its in the bag.</p>

[/quote]

we went over this before... women are around for arm candy, food, and cleaning on sundays

know ur role blondie []
                [/quote]</p>

dude i can be your arm candy. you know i can cook lol.. but cleaning aint happenin on sundays... any other day is fine but my *** in on the couch on sundays sept-feb... you know this</p>[/quote]

oh ur *** will be sitting somewhere, but it wont be on the couch
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng[/quote]</p>

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</p>[/quote]

in the backseat will do just fine as well

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

i told you i won already. its in the bag.</P>

[/quote]

know ur role blondie []
                    [/quote]</P>

dude i can be your arm candy. you know i can cook lol.. but cleaning aint happenin on sundays... any other day is fine but my *** in on the couch on sundays sept-feb... you know this</P>

[/quote]

oh ur *** will be sitting somewhere, but it wont be on the couch
                    [/quote]</P>

in your dreams maybe.</P>

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng[/quote]</P>

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol who are you kidding a bathroom stall would work just fine for you.... lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng[/quote]</p>

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

lol who are you kidding a bathroom stall would work just fine for you.... lol</p>[/quote]

sheyyyittt... the seats IN the stadium would be just fine with me too

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

lol who are you kidding a bathroom stall would work just fine for you.... lol</P>

[/quote]

sheyyyittt... the seats IN the stadium would be just fine with me too
                          [/quote]</P>

yeah but you got denied in the stadium... lol the giants will ALWAYS be first.. but you can be second []</P>

Comment

happy 1600th page everyone

amanda wanted to mark the occasional with a DENIAL

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</P>[/quote] I was only agreeing with his JS point.. I meant no offence to you Amanda your a beautiful young women and would be a great catch for any man....I screwed up sorry

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] I was only agreeing with his JS point.. I meant no offence to you Amanda your a beautiful young women and would be a great catch for any man....I screwed up sorry[/quote]</P>

omg it was a total joke... lol but thank you for the compliment... only if mmb would realize this........ [*-)]</P>

Comment

Working...
                                X