X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oct 11th vs RAIDERS --- We Be Meeting Up

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="byron"][quote user="patsrule666"]

[quote user="byron"]Don't you need to D's if you have to start one every week ...i know i'm dumb[/quote] Some people like to have two defenses. you can only start one each week.</P>

The second one sits on your bench. </P>

Your bench does not collect points.</P>

[/quote] So one has to pick a Def that's bi is the same a yours in league I'm a little slow ..the hole by-week thing ****s me up..lol[/quote]Hahaha- dont worry, the bye week ****s alot of people up.</P>

When your starting players have a bye, you can go with your bench.</P>

If you cant fill the spot(s) with your bench, you can either leave the spot empty, or pick up a player by either trade or free agent pool.</P>

Just remember- to pick up a player in the FA pool, you will need to drop a player from your team.</P>

Meaning somebody else can pick up the player you dropped..</P>

Hope this all makes sense..Good luck coach.</P>

[/quote]</P>

thanks Pats....Coach...I like that ..lol</P>

Comment

alrighty boys... im out in a few.. have a GREAT weekend everyone.. ill catch up with you all hopefully tuesday night if not def wednesday... GO GIANTS!! look for me.. HOPEFULLY ill be gettin those sideline passesand you know if i get down there ill be taking pictures for you guys!! xoxoxo... ill miss you!!

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]You know guys. I fell sorry for Matt really ....he don't know what he's up against....lol[/quote]

ur fuxin with the guru.. be prepared to kiss the rings
        [/quote]</P>

i was prepared to kiss alot more......</P>

[/quote]

sounds like im about to win
        [/quote] yeah just like Tony R after carbo[/quote]

he was still banging Jessica Simpson, i can't say he was losing -- hot Jessica Simpson too, not the new one
        [/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng[/quote]</P>

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</P>

[/quote] I was only agreeing with his JS point.. I meant no offence to you Amanda your a beautiful young women and would be a great catch for any man....I screwed up sorry[/quote]</P>

omg it was a total joke... lol but thank you for the compliment... only if mmb would realize this........ [*-)]</P>[/quote] whew..i throught in trouble ..lol.... i putting the shovel down now

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]You know guys. I fell sorry for Matt really ....he don't know what he's up against....lol[/quote]

ur fuxin with the guru.. be prepared to kiss the rings
          [/quote]</P>

i was prepared to kiss alot more......</P>

[/quote]

sounds like im about to win
          [/quote] yeah just like Tony R after carbo[/quote]

he was still banging Jessica Simpson, i can't say he was losing -- hot Jessica Simpson too, not the new one
          [/quote] I was thinking about what happen to him after carbo... bad joke... i'm with ya.. your winninng[/quote]</P>

mmb only thinks hes winnin cause he thinks hes gonna finally get me in the sack. dont fall into his nonsense lOL</P>

[/quote] I was only agreeing with his JS point.. I meant no offence to you Amanda your a beautiful young women and would be a great catch for any man....I screwed up sorry[/quote]</P>

omg it was a total joke... lol but thank you for the compliment... only if mmb would realize this........ [*-)]</P>

[/quote] whew..i throught in trouble ..lol.... i putting the shovel down now[/quote]</P>

oh stopppppp</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]

oh stopppppp</P>

[/quote]</P>

ha ha... you're a sweet heart Amanda ......Matt you're a pig...lol</P>

</P>

edit jk m</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]alrighty boys... im out in a few.. have a GREAT weekend everyone.. ill catch up with you all hopefully tuesday night if not def wednesday... GO GIANTS!! look for me.. HOPEFULLY ill be gettin those sideline passesand you know if i get down there ill be taking pictures for you guys!! xoxoxo... ill miss you!![/quote]</P>

the hell you talkin bout woman?</P>

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"]You know guys. I fell sorry for Matt really ....he don't know what he's up against....lol[/quote]</P>

none of you guys here know what you are up against. im winning it all.</P>

[/quote]spppshhh, this is from the girl that doesnt think hixon can catch. HA![/quote]</P>

i never said he couldnt catch... i said he cant drop balls at critical points like that.... that was our season right there. i did say i hat emoss and want him gone tho</P>

[/quote]</P>

ummm i believe your exact words were</P>

amanda"i dont like hixon"</P>

mike: <FONT color=#ff0000>why, cause he cant catch?</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>amanda: "**** yEEEEEEEaaa he cant catch"</FONT></P>

lol</P>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

oh stopppppp</P>

[/quote]</P>

*</P>

edit jk m</P>[/quote]

PIG N PROUD
                  https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

oh stopppppp</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

edit jk m</P>[/quote] PIG N PROUD[/quote] ha ha ..yanksare playing tonight right late game

Comment

Whats good my people, hwos things been these past few days?????

Oct 11th is RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER!!! YEEEEEAAAA!!!!!
                      Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="YATittle1962"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

[quote user="byron"]You know guys. I fell sorry for Matt really ....he don't know what he's up against....lol[/quote]</P>

none of you guys here know what you are up against. im winning it all.</P>

[/quote]spppshhh, this is from the girl that doesnt think hixon can catch. HA![/quote]</P>

i never said he couldnt catch... i said he cant drop balls at critical points like that.... that was our season right there. i did say i hat emoss and want him gone tho</P>

[/quote] yr one of those huh? one drop = season over? tsk tsk tsk[/quote]</P>

ummmm yeah that one drop was a touch down.. and we lost that game... so ummm yeah lol that was a very critical catch.... not to mention the most perfect ball eli manning has ever thrown</P>[/quote]

receivers drop passes ........its just a fact of life....

if that one drop was the end of our season....then the Giants are the saddest sack of old potatoes to call themselves a football team......one pass defining a season,.....thats hilarious....

if he caught that pass......we would have won the SB?

I remember our boy Plaxico dropping a ton of passes.....where they the end all?.....or how about Toomer?.......he caught quite a few cases of the dropsies...........not as important?

their drops were never season enders?

if it was in the final minutes of a playoff game?......maybe

but in the second quarter or 3rd whatever it was..... of a regular season game?.......not so much

Comment

7:16:15 pm Fantasy owners should expect WR Domenik Hixon to lead
                          the team in receiving yards again. Hixon and QB Eli Manning are really
                          hitting their stride in camp lately and Hixon has as much skill and
                          experience as any other WR on the Giants.

Comment

<font size="6">WOW</font>

Comment

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"][quote user="ibleedblue85"]

oh stopppppp</p>

[/quote]</p>

ha ha... you're a sweet heart Amanda ......Matt you're a pig...lol</p>

</p>

edit jk m</p>[/quote] PIG N PROUD[/quote] ha ha ..yanksare playing tonight right late game[/quote]

yessir -- and won 3-2
                              https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<font size="6">WOW</font>[/quote]

wtf lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Working...
                                X