This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"]

am i typing to myself you ****?! prom pics now!</P>

see what this ho fo sho looked like</P>

[/quote]

None of us had a camera
    [/quote]</P>

LIESSS!!1 mommy and daddy took pictures before you went. everyones does.</P>

[/quote]

I'm not lying... my mom didn't want to take a picture and all my friends are stupid and we all forgot to bring one
    [/quote]</P>

im going to **** slap you.</P>[/quote]

SLAP
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

but the fact taht ur not over it yet proves that we're still waiting for u balls to drop...

u need to pick up smoking, just so u can get a lil F it in ur system[/quote]

well, when you've only hooked up with one girl ever and then she went off and ****ed some other guy right after, it could be hard to get over, I can see the problem.

the solution is he needs to hook up with more girls, which is easy enough, he just needs to hit on a bunch of them.

for every 10-12 girls you hit on even if you have no game whatsoever you are going to get lucky 1 or 2 times.
      [/quote]

no..

no ****ing way...

EVERYBODY gets burned in life, usually multiple times.

Most cases are ALOT worse than that.

don't be an enabler for him

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"] but the fact taht ur not over it yet proves that we're still waiting for u balls to drop... u need to pick up smoking, just so u can get a lil F it in ur system[/quote]

well, when you've only hooked up with one girl ever and then she went off and ****ed some other guy right after, it could be hard to get over, I can see the problem.

the solution is he needs to hook up with more girls, which is easy enough, he just needs to hit on a bunch of them.

for every 10-12 girls you hit on even if you have no game whatsoever you are going to get lucky 1 or 2 times.
        [/quote] yea but to hit on the girls, u gotta go out and he doesn't do that. This poor kid is wasting great years of his life and doesn't even realize it[/quote]

At least I"m not engaged
        [/quote] i would feel better for u if u were... that means u'd be getting some play[/quote]

Engaged at 18?

I would NOT feel good about that at all...
        [/quote]</P>

what if she was the "one"</P>

</P>

Comment

lol

Comment

lmao dezz....

u don't find "the one" at 18, u just don't

Comment

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" There are no studs talking in this thread! A bunch of hot air and silly boy stuff"</FONT></P>

</P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]lmao dezz....

[/quote]

Lol you were saying you were looking for the "One" earlier in this thread.

point is at least if you were engaged you'd be getting play as MMB put so clearly.

being engaged at the age of 20-21 is pretty bad, but never having had a girlfriend or been with a girl at the age of 20-21 is even worse.

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]lmao dezz....

[/quote]
                  your problem is you lack confidence. my friends a promoter andbutt ugly, but he gets girls because he has confidence (most are *****s but still). if you come oct 11 and tailgate with us you will have a great time and it will build your confidence up. and who knows, maybe ibleed blue likes em young.

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]lmao dezz....

[/quote]
                    your problem is you lack confidence. my friends a promoter andbutt ugly, but he gets girls because he has confidence<FONT color=#000080 size=4> (most are *****s but still).</FONT> if you come oct 11 and tailgate with us you will have a great time and it will build your confidence up. and who knows, maybe ibleed blue likes em young.[/quote]</P>

</P>

yea, a little herpes or whatever won't hurt you LT. LMFAO !</P>

Comment

[/quote]
                      your problem is you lack confidence. my friends a promoter andbutt ugly, but he gets girls because he has confidence (most are *****s but still). if you come oct 11 and tailgate with us you will have a great time and it will build your confidence up. and who knows, maybe ibleed blue likes em young.[/quote]

LOL

I'll see what I can do

Comment

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[/quote]
                        your problem is you lack confidence. my friends a promoter andbutt ugly, but he gets girls because he has confidence<font color="#000080" size="4"> (most are *****s but still).</font> if you come oct 11 and tailgate with us you will have a great time and it will build your confidence up. and who knows, maybe ibleed blue likes em young.[/quote]</p>

</p>

yea, a little herpes or whatever won't hurt you LT. LMFAO !</p>[/quote]

hahaha

Comment

[/quote]
                          your problem is you lack confidence. my friends a promoter andbutt ugly, but he gets girls because he has confidence<FONT color=#000080 size=4> (most are *****s but still).</FONT> if you come oct 11 and tailgate with us you will have a great time and it will build your confidence up. and who knows, maybe ibleed blue likes em young.[/quote]</P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

lol when i say *****s, i mean decent to hott open chicks down for anything</P>

Comment

yea, a little herpes or whatever won't hurt you LT. LMFAO !</p>[/quote]

Hey I hear 1 out of 4 men and women have an STD at this point anyhow.
                            that's why you wrap up when you are with certain types.

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

omg i just herd nicklebacks coming out with a new cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

</P>

cant wait</P>

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

yea, a little herpes or whatever won't hurt you LT. LMFAO !</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

omg i just herd nicklebacks coming out with a new cd!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

</p>

cant wait</p>[/quote]

ROFLMAO

Comment

Working...
                                X