This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
    my family keeps asking me what else I want for Christmas........I cant come up with anything >.<
    Then tell them you want one of those new life-like love dolls that are selling so well in japan.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

Then tell them you want one of those new life-like love dolls that are selling so well in japan.
      I'm looking to build a stereo system, so although that sounds appealing(not really), I think I'll instead maybe ask for a stereo receiver. idk...maybe not...can't decide.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I'd take a robot from Westworld

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
          I'd take a robot from Westworld

lmao.....you want your own personal Teddy....
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Anyone watch this season of Mr. Robot? I'm gonna binge it, just wanna know if I'll be heading into "Season 3 doldrums"....because a show's 3rd season really seems to be what makes or breaks it for me....if I'm not still entirely invested, I'll drop it like I never watched it lol
            Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

lmao.....you want your own personal Teddy....
              lol Well if it can be anyone Id like a young Tom Coughlin. Hubba hubba

Comment

I'm looking to build a stereo system, so although that sounds appealing(not really), I think I'll instead maybe ask for a stereo receiver. idk...maybe not...can't decide.
                I figured my answer will get them to stop bugging you.

Comment

• You know this?

Has been featured on tv shows a few times.....I made it at home once and wasn't at all impressed....cheese was way too overpowering....

(it's in Philly)
                  "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
                  "No...I didn't."
                  "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Anyone watch this season of Mr. Robot? I'm gonna binge it, just wanna know if I'll be heading into "Season 3 doldrums"....because a show's 3rd season really seems to be what makes or breaks it for me....if I'm not still entirely invested, I'll drop it like I never watched it lol
                    Is that the show with Snafu from The Pacific? Him and Leckie were my favorite.
                    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiOsM5DVba8

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                      You know this?

Has been featured on tv shows a few times.....I made it at home once and wasn't at all impressed....cheese was way too overpowering....

(it's in Philly)
                      Yes, I don't like the sandwich.

Comment

Do they giggle? That's important to me...

Comment

We used to go to the stereo stores just about every day, in the mid 70s. Ogle all the equipment, bring in albums to play. I spent almost $700 on my first good system - took years of doing the neighbors' yard work and odd jobs to save up for that. I still have the receiver, pretty sure it's a JVC. Haven't looked at what's out there now, in decades.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post
                            You know this?

(it's in Philly)
                            I'm hooked on this Jersey Mikes, which is new to our area. They keep having 2 for 1 coupons in the paper. So much better than Subway, it's ridiculous.

Comment

• 83% of the population supports complete net neutrality. Your congress says **** what you want....you'll pay exactly what we tell you to.
                              Un-****ing-real that such an incredibly big-brother mentality with the lowest support from citizens can be passed by your ****heel government. It's as un-American as you can get, folks.....

--this post has been cut short because you aren't subscribed to your ISP's 'message board' package. Please contact your ISP and tell them you'd like to upgrade your service plan to this package to continue--
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

83% of the population supports complete net neutrality. Your congress says **** what you want....you'll pay exactly what we tell you to.
                                Un-****ing-real that such an incredibly big-brother mentality with the lowest support from citizens can be passed by your ****heel government. It's as un-American as you can get, folks.....

--this post has been cut short because you aren't subscribed to your ISP's 'message board' package. Please contact your ISP and tell them you'd like to upgrade your service plan to this package to continue--
                                Actually, getting rid of net neutrality means less government control of the internet; so your big brother complaint doesn't make any sense. There are pluses and minuses to both sides, but ultimately it might be moot soon as most internet traffic is expected to be going wireless anyway. I'm actually already looking into getting unlimited data on my phone plan and running my home internet traffic through my phone. Both sides of the NN have good points and government control has never before resulted in more innovation and better value to the consumer. The main problem is that while eliminating regulation takes down barriers to entry it does nothing about the infastructure barrier. Soooooo..... idk what the right answer is. Claiming that 83% of the population supports something isn't really a compelling argument in its favor. The general population is on average reactionary and ill-informed (we thank you for your example of this last point).

Comment

Working...
                                X