Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did everyone watch last week? It was a good one but I thought the end on Jon Snows part was weak.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
      I want this one
      lol....
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

Did everyone watch last week? It was a good one but I thought the end on Jon Snows part was weak.
        Yea, the good parts are good, but the bad parts are just rushed inconsistencies.....kinda lame, but whatever. There's no one to blame except George RR Martin for not finishing the books he said he was going to, so now the directors/writers (aka the Double Ds) have to create everything on their own with no source material, and by ONLY knowing the ending.
        Sad part is, now that the show has overrun the books by potentially 3 seasons, he prob won't even bother finishing the last 2 books.
        Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Wait, which end part? The part when he's on the boat home? That scene with Dani was phenomenal, I thought. I think she really has been nailing her scenes lately.
          Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Yea, the good parts are good, but the bad parts are just rushed inconsistencies.....kinda lame, but whatever. There's no one to blame except George RR Martin for not finishing the books he said he was going to, so now the directors/writers (aka the Double Ds) have to create everything on their own with no source material, and by ONLY knowing the ending.
            Sad part is, now that the show has overrun the books by potentially 3 seasons, he prob won't even bother finishing the last 2 books.
            Agreed, they're forcing it now. Can't Brann see everything going on? Why couldn't he tell someone to send a raven to Dani? And even if they did that the time lapse still wouldn't make sense. She's almost 1000 miles away. How did she get there so fast? lol
            And the Uncle Benjin thing was stupid.
            "Get on the horse!"
            "Theres no time!"
            They're over 50 yards away....

The thing that made this show great was the political scheming and backstabbing.
            God, Im such a nerd.

Comment

Wait, which end part? The part when he's on the boat home? That scene with Dani was phenomenal, I thought. I think she really has been nailing her scenes lately.
              Ughh that part was cheesy as hell, Pizz. Incest coming this Sunday!!! haha

Yea I disagree, Dani and Sansa can't act. Arya has gotten better. I hope Sansa dies. Cant stand her.

Comment

Agreed, they're forcing it now. Can't Brann see everything going on? Why couldn't he tell someone to send a raven to Dani? And even if they did that the time lapse still wouldn't make sense. She's almost 1000 miles away. How did she get there so fast? lol
                And the Uncle Benjin thing was stupid.
                "Get on the horse!"
                "Theres no time!"
                They're over 50 yards away....

The thing that made this show great was the political scheming and backstabbing.
                God, Im such a nerd.
                lol yea. The Bran thing I don't really care. Seems like he knows everything because he goes to LOOK for it all. So maybe he doesn't know everything until he looks.
                The whole thing about them getting around so fast has been a problem all season. You have to accept it because it's the only way to advance the story.
                This episode you're supposed to understand that they were on that lake for about 4 days. enough time for Gendry to send word, and then for Dany to arrive.
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Ughh that part was cheesy as hell, Pizz. Incest coming this Sunday!!! haha

Yea I disagree, Dani and Sansa can't act. Arya has gotten better. I hope Sansa dies. Cant stand her.
                  nah, Dani is helluva lot better than she was in the past.

Honestly, I hate Arya....she's the ****ing worst character. I don't know why people like her so much. Sansa I'm pretty indifferent about. I don't mind her because she's a tragic character.
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I think youre the only one struggling with that. It's pretty much the same exact format as the older version, with the exception of what you have to click in order to get to the end of a thread, etc.

My main issue is how slow the forum software is. I've never seen something as bad as this.
                    I have, but that was in 1992 I think.

Comment

You guys looove me.

The guys may love you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post

I'm not having problems with it. It's just not working right. It's claiming, for example that the last posts on a thread were yesterday morning when there have been pages of comments made since.
                        It's just screwed up right now.
                        I have the same issue. I just simplified things and quit going to the rest of the forums. Just this thread. The Giants home page is so fudged up I stopped using that a couple years ago.

Comment

nah, Dani is helluva lot better than she was in the past.

Honestly, I hate Arya....she's the ****ing worst character. I don't know why people like her so much. Sansa I'm pretty indifferent about. I don't mind her because she's a tragic character.
                          I agree about Arya. The only time I liked her was when she was with Tywin and The Hound.

Comment

I hope he sues the **** outta them.
                            I hope he gets a better paying job where he excels and pulls viewers away from ESPN.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I hope he gets a better paying job where he excels and pulls viewers away from ESPN.
                              ESPN is already the absolute worst sports network. Anything they do that makes it worst just defends my POV lol
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

I agree about Arya. The only time I liked her was when she was with Tywin and The Hound.
                                ahh yes...the show has had some pretty good "odd couple" road trip shows lol
                                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                                X