Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I love it when old posts appear on FB from previous years.
    Here is a post from me on January 2, 2012.

I need just one very wealthy person to pay for my trip to Indy for the Superbowl. In return you will have the knowledge that you will be making one long time Giants fan very happy. It must be a hotel with room service so please dig deep. Love, Me One other thing I must mention.............CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZ!!!!!!
    It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Morehead State View Post
      I love it when old posts appear on FB from previous years.
      Here is a post from me on January 2, 2012.

I need just one very wealthy person to pay for my trip to Indy for the Superbowl. In return you will have the knowledge that you will be making one long time Giants fan very happy. It must be a hotel with room service so please dig deep. Love, Me One other thing I must mention.............CRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZ!!!!!!
      mine from that date said:
      "Just checked: YUP still awesome to wake up a Giants fan"
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

I'm still a fan of Belichick, so go Pats.
        Same here. Once a Giant always a Giant.

Comment

You don't have to live with Pats fans. Biggest front runners on the planet. they need to be put down. I not only want them to lose, I want them to be humiliated.
          I want to see "End Of An Era" headlines the morning after.
          That is fine if it was another team but not the eagles.....

Sorry....you're going to have to suffer so the rest of us can go on living our lives happily.

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
          "No...I didn't."
          "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Sorry....you're going to have to suffer so the rest of us can go on living our lives happily.
            You lead your life and I'll lead mine....OK?
            It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

You lead your life and I'll lead mine....OK?
              No.

Eagles lose.
              "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

Don't ever let him think that his typically incorrect opinions actually matter.

Rooting for a division rival is ****ing traitorous, and is punishable by death.

Ask him about the time he decided he was a Red Sox fan after being a Yankees fan. Then try to to respect his opinion in regards to fandom
                Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The RETURN of sports' Benedict Arnold, as Dezz would say lol
                  Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• The entire Michael Kay show was about this yesterday. The lesser of 2 evils. Most Giant fans said they were rooting for Pats. We have their number, we've beat them twice in the big show. There's no bad blood from a Giants fan perspective, there shouldn't be anyway. Bill still loves the Giants...

I want the Giants to be the only team to beat the Pats. It makes those runs even more special than they already are. I don't really hate teams, I dislike divisional rivals in most sports, but the Eagles are an exception. I ****ing hate them. It mostly had to do with the 08 playoff game. Maybe I drank too much koolaid and thought the Giants were unbeatable but I was never more angry after a game. Then the miracle at the Meadowlands....**** the Eagles.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
                      The entire Michael Kay show was about this yesterday. The lesser of 2 evils. Most Giant fans said they were rooting for Pats. We have their number, we've beat them twice in the big show. There's no bad blood from a Giants fan perspective, there shouldn't be anyway. Bill still loves the Giants...
                      This is my feeling entirely. Why would I hate the Patriots? They aren't even in my conference, let alone my division...and we've beat them for our last 2 super bowl victories. As far as I'm concerned, I have happy thoughts when I think of the Pats haha.
                      There's no NY/Bos carryover hate for the first reason that they aren't a rival in football, and I'm not a Jets fan, nor do I care about the Jets rivals....
                      Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post
                        The RETURN of sports' Benedict Arnold, as Dezz would say lol
                        Whenever I see that e trade commercial with Benedict Arnold I start cracking up. I think of MH every time

https://www.ispot.tv/ad/AqCt/etrade-benedict-arnold

Comment

• Originally posted by JPizzack View Post

Don't ever let him think that his typically incorrect opinions actually matter.

Rooting for a division rival is ****ing traitorous, and is punishable by death.

Ask him about the time he decided he was a Red Sox fan after being a Yankees fan. Then try to to respect his opinion in regards to fandom
                          I didn't know he was a Ranger fan either until a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes an Eagle fan if they win. I can see it now, " You know I just fell in love with Foles and his story. He reminded me of Hostetler so much so I became an Eagles fan."

Comment

• Not only that but think of the torture jmike will have endure.

Well.....at least she's got plenty of knives....
                            "No...I didn't."

Comment

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post

I didn't know he was a Ranger fan either until a few weeks ago.

I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes an Eagle fan if they win. I can see it now, " You know I just fell in love with Foles and his story. He reminded me of Hostetler so much so I became an Eagles fan."
                              Exactly.
                              Oderint Dum Metuant

Comment

Working...
                              X