This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dezzzR View Post
    nothing worse than chewy chicken cutlet..
    How about biting into some KFC chicken and seeing it's raw.....

Yes that happened to me once.
    "Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
    "No...I didn't."
    "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

I was seeing people yesterday arguing that he would have been pushed out. No way in hell. He was at least 5 ft from the sideline. I was just curious if he made the tackle, could the Vikings have called a timeout and kicked a field goal.
      hard to say, by the time the play developed, and he caught it, there was like 1 second left. I'm gonna say no, it prob wasn't going to happen.
      Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeBigBlue View Post

How about biting into some KFC chicken and seeing it's raw.....

Yes that happened to me once.
        Man....KFC is the worst by itself WITHOUT that happening!!!! That's awful...
        Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

Comment

I was seeing people yesterday arguing that he would have been pushed out. No way in hell. He was at least 5 ft from the sideline. I was just curious if he made the tackle, could the Vikings have called a timeout and kicked a field goal.
          They had no time outs left.
          It's not Eli's fault....It's the chemtrails!!!!

Comment

• IDK about any of you but I am pretty fed up with hearing from Hollywood and their hypocritical take on issues. I know this is old, but I have been busy. Anyone catch Natalie Portman's snarky remark about "all male directors"? Absolutely absurd comment coming from her, considering she runs her own small production company that has only produced one movie with a female director, the director happened to be Natalie Portman herself. She likes to vilainize Weinstein at the same time she championed a petition to pardon Roman Polanski. Exactly why should anyone listen to that stupid, entitled, hypocritical ****? I wouldn't mind so much, but idiots like her are being pushed by the media like they are someone who has a clue about what they are talking about.

btw- How is everyone? Sorry been gone so much, busy with the new job in addition to my normal overly packed life. Anyone hear from Zim yet?

Comment

• Originally posted by jmike View Post

btw- How is everyone? Sorry been gone so much, busy with the new job in addition to my normal overly packed life.
              Let me fill you in what it's been like here without you:

"Sir, I was wondering: did you happen to catch the professional football contest on television last night?"
              "No...I didn't."
              "Oh it was most exhilarating: the Giants of NY took on the Packers of Green Bay and in the end the Giants triumphed by kicking an oblong ball made of pigskin through a big H. It was a most ripping victory."

Comment

Working...
              X