This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

and that the reason eliot spitzer cheated on his wife was because she was a spitzer. lol

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Maybe by listening to Nickelback you run the risk of getting an STD?
      [/quote]

**** son, then maybe you need to listen to some Nickelback and put on a condom.
      [/quote]

has anybody ever told you:

THAT YOU LOOK CUTER, WITH SOMETHING IN YOUR MOUUUUTHHHHHH
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheeBloodSport/

Comment

[quote user="dezzzR"]and that the reason eliot spitzer cheated on his wife was because she was a spitzer. lol[/quote]

lol u've butchered the joke, yet i still enjoy it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Maybe by listening to Nickelback you run the risk of getting an STD?
          [/quote]

[/quote]

THAT YOU LOOK CUTER, WITH SOMETHING IN YOUR MOUUUUTHHHHHH[/quote]

huh?

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]they day is almost over which means 2 days until draft day... lol can you tell im excited??[/quote]</P>

yeah are you excited to drink meet some new people or the acutal draft. </P>

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Maybe by listening to Nickelback you run the risk of getting an STD?
              [/quote]

[/quote]

huh?
              [/quote]

some nickleback fan u are that is the new single that gets played out on every rock station i listen to..

also, i haven't been in a while, but i would guess the new stripper anthem

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"]Maybe by listening to Nickelback you run the risk of getting an STD?
                [/quote]

[/quote]

huh?
                [/quote]

some nickleback fan u are that is the new single that gets played out on every rock station i listen to..

also, i haven't been in a while, but i would guess the new stripper anthem[/quote]

i don't listen to radio, that's what's my iPod is for

Comment

thats how u never hear new songs too...

Nickleback - Something in your mouth

download it

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats how u never hear new songs too...

download it[/quote]

new songs are crap (most of them)

i would rather not download nickelback [+o(]

Comment

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats how u never hear new songs too...

download it[/quote]

[/quote]

thats like saying all people in holland smell funny. How do u know unless u go there for urself

Comment

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]thats how u never hear new songs too...

download it[/quote]

[/quote]

thats like saying all people in holland smell funny. How do u know unless u go there for urself[/quote]

I'm open to listening to stuff I haven't heard before...

But Nickelback? Come on man

Comment

[quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]they day is almost over which means 2 days until draft day... lol can you tell im excited??[/quote]</P>

yeah are you excited to drink meet some new people or the acutal draft. </P>

[/quote]</P>

all of the above</P>

Comment

I'm having difficulties deciding if nickelback is worse than Green Day.

Comment

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]they day is almost over which means 2 days until draft day... lol can you tell im excited??[/quote]</p>

yeah are you excited to drink meet some new people or the acutal draft. </p>

[/quote]</p>

all of the above</p>[/quote]

what kind of "excited" are we talking about here [:P]

Comment

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="BLEEDBLUE180"]

[quote user="ibleedblue85"]they day is almost over which means 2 days until draft day... lol can you tell im excited??[/quote]</p>

yeah are you excited to drink meet some new people or the acutal draft. </p>

[/quote]</p>

all of the above</p>[/quote]

what kind of "excited" are we talking about here [:P]
                                [/quote]

You think they'll let them do it at halftime?

I love you IBB85...

Comment

Working...
                                X